Comments : 0
- Overdue library books need to come back to the library. Look in your lockers, backpack, under your bed… anywhere they might be hiding. Overdue slips will be going out next week. All books are due by June 5. No fines are charged, but your report card will be held if you have books that have not been returned.
- Reminder to all students – the Health Office is closed in the summer. Remember to stop by the Health Office to get your working paper applications before the end of the school year!
- Students in Human Relations class are still collecting gently used or new sports equipment (through the month of May).
- Juniors: Your Senior Yearbook has already begun!!! Please email your favorite Junior prom photos to us asap at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- If anyone is interested in learning about careers in Health Care. The deadline is May 22nd. Stop in the guidance office for information.
- Summer Driver Education at Bishop Grimes and Bishop Ludden will begin on July 7. This is available to any student who is 16 or older by July 7, 2015 regardless of what high school they attend. Registration forms and further information are available in the guidance office.
- Attention Students in Grades 10 and 11: Le Moyne College is offering its Summer Scholars Program for students finishing grades 10 and 11. If you are interested in taking a college level course this summer, please stop by the Guidance Office for information and an application. You may also go to the Le Moyne College website (www.lemoyne.edu) under Admissions tab for more information, but you must apply via the Guidance Office so we can include a copy of your transcript and report card. See your counselor if you have any questions. The deadline to apply is June 8th.