- Multicultural Club Members are invited to an end of the year dinner at Koto Restaurant on Thursday, May 29th at 4:30 p.m. You must sign up with Mrs. Lasda by Wednesday.
- There are 3 Gift Certificates that are available in the Guidance office for Branch’s Defensive Driving Courses. Two are for the 6 hour course and one is for the Alive at 25~ 4 hour course. They are free of charge on a “first come, first served” basis. See Mrs. Bassett in Guidance.
- 11th Grade “BOLT” Ambassadors: The next meeting for all Brothers Orientation Leadership Team members will take place on Wednesday, May 28, during lunch (7th period). Small group committee meetings will take place in the Guidance Office and/or Main Office conference room. If you cannot attend, please notify Mrs. Hanson, Mrs. Merithew, or Mrs. Brown. Thank you!
3. ATTN Juniors: Get your 4-person teams ready for the trivia contest at this year’s post prom party!! Who can win the showdown??
4. Non-Junior guests of juniors attending prom may leave school after 5th period today only
if you have turned in a signed parental consent letter to the nurse.