1. Any girl interested in cheerleading for the football season should attend a meeting on Thursday after school in the cafeteria.
2. Overdue library books need to come back to the library. Look in your lockers, backpack, under your bed… anywhere they might be hiding. Overdue slips will be going out next week. All books are due by June 5. No fines are charged, but your report card will be held if you have books that have not been returned.
3. Reminder to all students – the Health Office is closed in the summer. Remember to stop by the Health Office to get your working paper applications before the end of the school year!
4. Students in Human Relations class are still collecting gently used or new sports equipment (through the month of May).
- MVP: any sophomores or juniors who would like to be NEW members of CBA’s Mentors in Violence Prevention group should meet with Mrs. Finlay during your lunch period on Thursday, May 28. Please meet in Campus Ministry. If you unsure what MVP does, you will get all that information at the meeting. This is for NEW members only.
- National Honor Society members: If you will be attending Sunday’s graduation ceremony and are able to assist in handing out programs prior to the event, please see Mrs. Mannion TODAY or TOMORROW in Room 302.
- Juniors: Your Senior Yearbook has already begun!!! Please email your favorite Junior prom photos to us asap at email@example.com. Thanks!
4. Students in Grades 10 & 11 interested in working at CBA over the summer doing maintenance and outdoor work should see Brother Joseph for further information.