- Any girl interested in cheerleading for the football season should attend a meeting TODAY after school in the cafeteria.
- Overdue library books need to come back to the library. Look in your lockers, backpack, under your bed… anywhere they might be hiding. Overdue slips will be going out next week. All books are due by June 5. No fines are charged, but your report card will be held if you have books that have not been returned.
- Reminder to all students – the Health Office is closed in the summer. Remember to stop by the Health Office to get your working paper applications before the end of the school year!
- Students in Human Relations class are still collecting gently used or new sports equipment (through the month of May).
- Auditions for next year’s Select Chorus will take place on Tuesday, June 2nd and Thursday, June 4th in Rm. 406 beginning at 2:45. Any students interested should plan to come on only one of the days – whichever day works best for your schedule. See Mr. Caraher if you have any questions.
- The Upper Room will be meeting TODAY in Room 105 from 2:45 -3:30. See Mr. Cusano if you plan to attend or not.
7. Any modified or varsity softball player interested in a summer softball league on Tuesday nights should see Mr. Cusano.
- MVP: any sophomores or juniors who would like to be NEW members of CBA’s Mentors in Violence Prevention group should meet with Mrs. Finlay during your lunch period TODAY. Please meet in Campus Ministry. If you unsure what MVP does, you will get all that information at the meeting. This is for NEW members only.
- National Honor Society members: If you will be attending Sunday’s graduation ceremony and are able to assist in handing out programs prior to the event, please see Mrs. Mannion TODAY in Room 302.
- Juniors: Your Senior Yearbook has already begun!!! Please email your favorite Junior prom photos to us asap at email@example.com. Thanks!
4. Students in Grades 10 & 11 interested in working at CBA over the summer doing maintenance and outdoor work should see Brother Joseph for further information.
- There will be a brief mandatory meeting for all returning Varsity Softball players on Friday, May 29 at 2:45 in room 105. See Mr. Benware or Mr. Cusano if you cannot attend.
- Peer Ministry decision letters will be handed out Friday 2:45 in front of the Chapel.