Comments : 0
- Overdue library books need to come back to the library. Look in your lockers, backpack, under your bed… anywhere they might be hiding. Overdue slips will be going out next week. All books are due by June 5. No fines are charged, but your report card will be held if you have books that have not been returned.
- Reminder to all students – the Health Office is closed in the summer. Remember to stop by the Health Office to get your working paper applications before the end of the school year!
- Students in Human Relations class are still collecting gently used or new sports equipment (through the month of May).
- Auditions for next year’s Select Chorus will take place on Tuesday, June 2nd and Thursday, June 4th in Rm. 406 beginning at 2:45. Any students interested should plan to come on only one of the days – whichever day works best for your schedule. See Mr. Caraher if you have any questions.
- Any modified or varsity softball player interested in a summer softball league on Tuesday nights should see Mr. Cusano.
- Student Senate Elections: Anyone in grades 9-11 interested in running for Senate should sign up in room 308 (Mr. Mullaney) by Tuesday. Elections will be held on Wednesday, June 3rd.
- Juniors: Your Senior Yearbook has already begun!!! Please email your favorite Junior prom photos to us asap at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
3. Students in Grades 10 & 11 interested in working at CBA over the summer doing maintenance and outdoor work should see Brother Joseph for further information.
- There will be a brief mandatory meeting for all returning Varsity Softball players TODAY at 2:45 in room 105. See Mr. Benware or Mr. Cusano if you cannot attend.
- Peer Ministry decision letters will be handed out TODAY at 2:45 in front of the Chapel.