Comments : 0
- Yearbook Photos:
- JV Boys LAX team photo in Main Gym on Thursday 6/4 at 2:40
- JV Girls LAX team photo in Main Gym on Friday, 6/5 at 2:40
- All students grades 8-11 interested in participating in the Fall Drama next year should attend a brief informational meeting on Wednesday, 6/3 at 2:45 in Room 206.
- Grades 7-12: The first meeting of CBA’s brand new music club JUBILEE will be on Thursday at 2:45 in room 310. Jubilee will lead music for school masses next school year. If you are interested in singing or playing an instrument with Jubilee, come to the meeting! If you cannot attend, please see Mrs. Moore.
- Are you still looking for that one thing (or two) you lost at school and cannot find? Please stop by the Lost & Found table this week (outside the main office) to claim your lost item. Any unclaimed items will go to Good Will next week.
- Overdue library books need to come back to the library. Look in your lockers, backpack, under your bed… anywhere they might be hiding. Overdue slips will be going out next week. All books are due by June 5. No fines are charged, but your report card will be held if you have books that have not been returned.
- Reminder to all students – the Health Office is closed in the summer. Remember to stop by the Health Office to get your working paper applications before the end of the school year!
- Auditions for next year’s Select Chorus will take place TODAY and Thursday, June 4th in Rm. 406 beginning at 2:45. Any students interested should plan to come on only one of the days – whichever day works best for your schedule. See Mr. Caraher if you have any questions.
- Any modified or varsity softball player interested in a summer softball league on Tuesday nights should see Mr. Cusano.
- Attention ALL Fall and Spring semester Art 7 students! It is time! You must pick up your artwork before or after school.
- Exec Board applications for Peer Ministry are available in Campus Ministry and due back TODAY by
- Student Senate Elections: Anyone in grades 9-11 interested in running for Senate should sign up in room 308 (Mr. Mullaney) by TODAY. Elections will be held on Wednesday, June 3rd.