Comments : 0
- Hey Brothers – As you “leave the scene”…think green!!! Please deposit paperback novels, dictionaries, old summer reading list books, SAT prep books, study guides, etc. into the box! We are also collecting “gently used” or new school supplies! Any unwanted “dress code” clothes can be turned into the Main Office too. Thank you for your donations…the environment thanks you too!
- There wil l be an informational meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 211 (Mrs. Lasda’s room) for students in grades 7-12 planning to join Jubilee next school year. Jubilee is a music club for students interested in singing or playing instruments for our school liturgies. If you are interested but cannot attend the meeting, please e-mail Mrs. Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS: DUE TO NEW YORK STATE LOTE TESTING, THE LIBRARY WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY, JUNE 6TH AND TUESDAY, JUNE 7TH FROM 8:15 AM – 2:30 PM.
- For all boys’ interested in participating in Modified, JV or Varsity Football next fall, you and your family will need to attend our annual Pre-Season CBA Football Meeting on Wednesday, June 8th in the John F. Lynch Gymnasium at 6:00pm. This meeting will be for parents/guardians as well as the CBA student-athletes. All information and expectations concerning summer camps, evening workouts and in-season paperwork will be handed out and discussed.
- Coach Brown and the Varsity Football staff will be holding after school workouts on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s (3:00-5:00). If you are interested in participating next fall, these spring workouts are a great opportunity for you. The last three workouts, before school lets out, will be Thursday, June 2nd / Tuesday, June 7th / Thursday, June 9th. All coaches on the CBA staff will be in attendance.
- Attention all Juniors: You MUST turn your green letter of recommendation form into the Guidance Office ASAP! If you do not do this by the last day of classes, you run the risk of your letters of recommendation not being written in time. Come see your counselor if you have any questions!
- The Upper Room will be meeting for the last time of the year on Monday, June 6th in Room 210 from 2:45-3:45. See Mr. Cusano if you can attend.
- Juniors: Your Senior yearbook has started! Help out by sending your best Junior Prom photos to email@example.com. Help yourself by remembering that all your obligations to the yearbook are due by October 1st.
- The Select Chorus auditions results are posted outside of Music Room 406!