1. The Library is closed today for Regents Exams
2. Any student in grades 8-11 interested in participating in the Fall Drama, in any capacity, should attend a brief meeting on Wednesday, June 4, at 2:40 in Room 206.
1. 8th grade: A pair of girls grey sweatpants were left at the picnic at Pratt’s Falls last week. Please see Mrs. Dowd to claim.
- 11th Grade “BOLT” Ambassadors: The next meetings for all Brothers Orientation Leadership Team members will take place TODAY, and THURSDAY, JUNE 5, during lunch (7th period). Small group committee meetings will take place in the Guidance Office and Main Office conference room. In the meantime, please continue working on plans and preparations with your group. Thank you!
2. Attention Students in Grades 9-11: Teen Talk, a local radio program, is looking for on air hosts for next year. If you are interested, please stop by the Guidance Office to pick up an application. All applications are due by June 6th!!