- ALL STUDENTS: All hallway lockers must be completely emptied and cleaned out, including textbooks, by 3:00 p.m., Wed., June 10th. Make the task easier by taking home a little each day between now and 3 p.m. Wednesday so you aren’t stuck hauling everything all at once on the last day. Take your textbooks home to prepare for exams, then return them to rooms 208 & 210 on your year-end testing days. Waste Containers & large waste carts are already located on all 3 floors of the academic wing to discard waste. You are responsible for removal of any graffiti, tape, magnets, as well as any objects used to jam lock mechanisms. A maintenance/repair fee of $100 will be charged to students whose lockers are found in need of extensive cleanup or repair, especially if locks are damaged by intentional jamming.
2. All Students: Please save any new school supplies, summer reading or other soft covered books. Boxes for collection will be placed in the hallways on Monday. Thank you!
- Any boy grades 7-11 interested in trying out for the CBA basketball team next year should attend an organizational meeting on Tuesday, 6/9 after school in the Callahan Gym.
- All school-issued uniforms and equipment must be turned in to Mr. W. or Mr. Kinn by Tuesday.
- Today is the last day for the lost and found table. Leftovers will be donated!
- Overdue library books need to be turned in ASAP! All books are due TODAY. No fines are charged, but your report card will be held if you have books that have not been returned.
- Remember to stop by the Health Office to get your working paper applications before the end of the school year!
8. ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS AND FACULTY: Want a fun way to end your week and check out the awesome talent at CBA? The World Languages Department cordially invites you to the 2nd Annual World Languages Talent Show featuring some of CBA’s finest rising stars! The show will be held in the LGI at 2:45 on Friday, June 5th. After the show, join us for refreshments and cake.
- Attention ALL Fall and Spring semester Art 7 students! Please pick up your artwork before or after school.
- Juniors who have conflicts with final exams should see Mrs. Killion ASAP.