- All textbooks should be returned on the day of your exam. Please take covers off the books, remove any papers, and return all textbooks to room 208 or 210. Make sure your name is in the book. It is important that you return the same textbook number that was issued to you in September so be sure to return your textbook.
- During the regents exams, there may be no cell phone in the gym. All students are asked to either leave their cell phones at home or put them in room 208 during the exam. Room 208 will be locked during the exam for safe keeping. The phones may not be in the testing room even in the off position. If a student is found with a cell phone, the student will receive a zero.
- Attention Students: CBA Dress code must be followed for all school exam and regent exam dates. Polo shirts are to be tucked into dress code pants; belts and dress code shoes and socks must be worn. Boys must be clean shaven and hair cut above the eyebrows, above the ears, and above the collar.
- All Students: Your lockers need to be completely cleaned out by 3:00 p.m. TODAY. All tape, magnets, graffiti removed; Combinations must be left in good working order with nothing jamming the lock mechanisms. Maintenance and repair fees up to $100 can be assessed to anyone who leaves their locker with damages or with messes from substances, including scotch tape residue, glue, stickers, etc. that maintenance is stuck with cleaning off. Begin clearing out your lockers today of anything you no longer need so you don’t have huge piles to take home on Wednesday. Trash barrels and bins have been put into the hallways to discard locker trash.
- ALL SPORTS UNIFORMS MUST BE TURNED IN TO MR. W OR MR. KINN BY TODAY.
- To All Students: Please pick up any medication you have in the Health Office on the day of your last final.
- Please return your library books. The office will not release your report card until the books are returned.
- Mothers Cupboard will be open following exams Thursday, Friday and Monday. We will have bagels, drinks, chipwiches and candy. Please stopby with plenty of change.
Mothers Cupboard would like tothank the cafeteria staff, custodial staff, secretaries, volunteers and all of you – our customers – for a wonderful year!
1. Attention all junior high students: you are invited to attend the last event of the year, TODAY after school in the cafeteria from 245 to 330. Enjoy ice cream treats and memories from this past year!