1. This Friday is our Back- to-School-Party from 7:00 to 9:30 pm. Cost is $5.00 at the door. We look forward to seeing all of you!!
2. Jr. High Robotics Club – there will be a general meeting to discuss the upcoming FLL season on Thursday (9/11) at 2:45 in Room 213. Anyone interested in joining the robotics team should come for just a brief introduction, and info
1. Attention Seniors:
When you have a free period, you must report to one of 5 locations within 3 minutes of the bell to start the period:
- Guidance Office
- Campus Ministry
- Weather permitting, on benches in front of school (if you choose this location, you must remain outdoors until end of period)
Seniors must remain in chosen location until the end of your free period unless a hall pass was obtained to go somewhere else. Permission and a pass is required to move from your chosen free period location elsewhere.
Beginning Monday, Sept. 15th, seniors who have turned in a parent permission form to leave CBA property for 9th period may sign out at Mrs. Mulcahey’s desk in the office and promptly leave the building and property. It is not permissable to remain on CBA property after sign out. Seniors cannot hang out in vehicles in the parking lot, or roam around the building or property…if you sign out you must leave the property. Seniors violating any of the above free period conditions will lose free period privileges and be assigned to a Study Hall.
2. Science Olympiad meeting Thursday Sept 11 and Friday Sept 12 for all who are interested in grades 7-12. Meeting location is Room 314 from 3:00p-3:45p. You only have to come to one of the meetings.
3. Please return fashion show t-shirt form and money to Mrs. McCann in Room 106 by Thursday, September 11 at 3:00PM. Remember, all nicknames will be approved by Brother Joseph!
4. Attention Juniors who took Studio Art last year: All the leftover sketchbooks are in the corridor outside room 405. Please collect before Friday, September 12th. Any uncollected sketchbooks will be discarded then. Thanks!
5. Hospital Volunteer Services: Information and registration forms can be found in the guidance office. If you are considering a career in medicine this program is for you.
6. College Visits:
Wednesday, September 10th @ 1:10/Sacred Heart University
Thursday, September 11th @ 9:04/Marist College
7. Service: We are starting service at the Samaritan Center next Monday, September 15. If you are interested in serving after school, please sign up in Campus Ministry.