Comments : 0
- You are responsible to treat your hallway locker with care and leave it in the same clean, working condition it is now at the end of the year to avoid up to $100 in repair or maintenance fees.
- Do not use glue, glitter, or any adhesives on your lockers. You can use magnets or painters tape to hang things on your lockers.
- Do not put any graffiti of any kind on any locker.
- Do not risk theft or breaking lock mechanisms by jamming lockers- $35 is charged for replacement of broken combination lock mechanisms.
- Parking at CBA is a privilege given to students who properly register their vehicles and display a CBA parking permit tag on the rear-view mirror or dashboard. Before a student can park at CBA, a parking permit application must be completed and returned to Mrs. Mulcahey along with copies of license, registration, and $10. Students found parking without a permit tag or being unsafe in any way will lose parking privileges at CBA.
- Centro Bus Riders: Your 2015-2016 Centro bus passes are available in the Main Office for pick up. All bus passes should be picked up by Friday, 9/18.
- Homecoming T-shirts – Homecoming t-shirt orders will be taken in homeroom FRIDAY, MONDAY and TUESDAY only. This year’s shirt is a white shirt with purple and gold lettering. On the back it says “play like a Brother today” and on the front it says “CBA homecoming.” In order to get a shirt please bring $10 and the size of t-shirt you want to your homeroom teacher on one of those days. All orders must be in by the end of TUESDAY in order to get the T-shirts by Homecoming.
- Any Junior High student who is interested in being in the production of Shrek should attend a very short meeting today at 2:45 in the LGI.
- 8th Graders – If you are interested in participating in the Junior High Student Senate, please come to Room 203 on Tuesday, September 15th at 2:45. If you are unable to attend, please see Mr. Paris or Mrs. Pledger.
- Please join us on Friday, September 18th for our High Senate Back to School event from 7-9:30 p.m. There will be music, snacks, open gym, and inflatable slide and obstacle course. All Junior High students are welcome. It is $5 at the door. We hope to see you there!
- All 7th and 8th graders interested in joining modified cross country, please attend a brief informational meeting today, immediately after school outside of Callahan Gym. Practice starts Monday the 14th. Bring your friends!
- You must report to the cafeteria each and every period in which you have “Senior Study”. You must report to the cafeteria and be seated by the time the bell begins classes. Presently, your “Senior Study” periods are designated by each blank square on your schedule. After attendance is taken, you will be expected to remain in the cafeteria if you plan to use the period to socialize or watch tv. If you need to see a counselor in Guidance, work in the library, or visit Campus Ministry, you must obtain a pass from the cafeteria hall duty teacher, sign out and go directly to those locations. No senior is allowed to go anywhere from Senior Study in the cafeteria without permission and a pass to do so from the teacher. Any senior found abusing “Senior Study” time will lose “Senior Study” time privileges.
- Service opportunity! Festa Italia needs students to assist with a variety of activities next weekend. See Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry to sign up for a shift. They need to know by Tuesday.
- Service opportunity! Friday, September 25th from 5:00-7:00. Dinner served at 5:30 (volunteers are welcome to eat). Help needed to break down tables and chairs following dinner. Event is at CNY Family Sports Center on Jones Road in Baldwinsville. The event is for the Ride for Missing and Exploited Children. Sign up in Campus Ministry. This event does not qualify for Senior Service, but may qualify for Confirmation hours.
- We are starting service opportunities at the Samaritan Center on Monday, September 21. Any high school student may sign up – sign-up sheet is in Campus Ministry. We go from 3-5 and transportation is provided. This is an excellent service opportunity for senior service.
- There will be a very important meeting for students in grades 9-12 who are interested in participation in the Fall Drama. The meeting is on Monday, September 14th at 2:45 in Room 206.
- There will be Science Olympiad meeting, Thursday, September 17th at 3 p.m. in Room 314. This is an informational meeting for anyone who wants to join.