1. The “Upper Room” (formerly known as the Bible study club) will be having an informational meeting on Tuesday, 9/16, at 2:45 in room 105.
2 Attention Students: If you did not get your photo taken at Orientation on Sept. 3rd or 4th, you will be expected to report to the main gym on Tuesday, 9/16, between 7:30 a.m. – 8:18 a.m. to have your photo taken. Picture re-take day for those wishing to have photos retaken is Friday, Oct. 17th. Anyone needing new picture packets may pick them up in the main office.
3. Homecoming T-shirts: Homecoming t-shirt orders will be taken Monday – Wednesday in homeroom. In order to get a t shirtyou must have paid by Wednesday. The cost of the t-shirts is $8. REMEMBER in order to receive a t-shirt you must bring in your payment to Homeroom by Wednesday. No late payments will be accepted.
4. ALL Students are invited to join Math Club in room 106 after school on Tuesdays, beginning Tuesday, September 16.
- The Multicultural Club will have its first meeting of the year this Monday, September 15 at 2:45 in Room 211. Students in all grades are welcome. The purpose of the Club is to honor and celebrate the many cultures of the world through such activities as artistic expression, shared meals, and service.
- All students interested in Film Club should attend a quick meeting on Monday, 9/15 in Room 216 from 2:45-3:15.
- Attention Students: After dismissal at the end of each school day, you must visit your lockers, get what you need for the night, and leave the academic wing by 2:45 p.m. The only students allowed to remain in the academic wing after 2:45 p.m. are those meeting with teachers or attending adult-supervised club activities.
1. Tonight is our Back- to-School-Party from 7:00 to 9:30 pm. Cost is $5.00 at the door. We look forward to seeing all of you!!
- JUNIOR HIGH MATH TEAM will meet each Monday, beginning September 15, in room 106 from 2:40 to 3:15.
- Attention all 7th and 8th graders! Mark your calendars: Junior High Lasallian, a middle school service group, will have an informational meeting from 2:45-3:00 on Tuesday, September 23rd in room 401. We hope you can join us. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major.
- Attention Student Drivers: You must have a CBA parking tag posted on the rear-view mirror, windshield, or dashboard of the vehicle you park at CBA. You may apply for a parking tag by picking up an application from Mrs. Mulcahey in the front office. We have 121 parking spaces for students, and we typically don’t reach capacity until after Christmas. Once capacity is reached additional students requesting parking passes must park in the upper lot across the Temple.
- ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 – 12: Don’t just sit there – get up and dance! Salsa Club will meet on Thursday, September 18 @ 2:45 in room 306. No previous dance experience is necessary.
- 9th grade Senate elections:Anyone interested in running for Student Senate please sign up in room 308 by TODAY. Elections will be held next Friday (9/19).
- Science Olympiad meeting TODAY ( if you didn’t come yesterday) for all in grades 7-12 who are interested. Meeting location is Room 314 from 3:00p-3:45p.
- Attention Juniors who took Studio Art last year: All the leftover sketchbooks are in the corridor outside room 405. Please collect TODAY. Any uncollected sketchbooks will be discarded then. Thanks!
- Service: We are starting service at the Samaritan Center next Monday, September 15. If you are interested in serving after school, please sign up in Campus Ministry.