- Centro Bus Riders: Your 2015-2016 Centro bus passes are available in the Main Office for pick up. All bus passes should be picked up by Friday, 9/18.
- Homecoming T-shirts – Homecoming T-shirt orders will be taken in homeroom MONDAY and TUESDAY only. This year’s shirt is a white shirt with purple and gold lettering. On the back it says “play like a Brother today” and on the front it says “CBA homecoming.” In order to get a shirt please bring $10 and the size of t-shirt you want to your homeroom teacher on one of those days. All orders must be in by the end of TUESDAY in order to get the T-shirts by Homecoming.
- After the 2:35 p.m. dismissal bell, unless you are with a teacher or in an adult-sponsored activity or club, you are expected to get what you need from your lockers and leave the academic wing to get to your buses, vehicles, or to wait for your rides. Students waiting on practices to start or rides to come must either wait outdoors or in the cafeteria. Under no circumstances are students to remain in the academic wing or fine arts wing after dismissal unless you are with a teacher or in a supervised club or activity. Doors to the back two stairwells will be locked at 3:00 p.m. each day- front stairs near the guidance office must be used to move between academic wing floors after 3:00 p.m. Students who abuse after school time loitering or misbehaving in unsupervised areas of the CBA building or property will be mandated to have rides pick you up promptly at 2:35 every day.
- Sticks, rackets, balls, and other such sporting equipment are not allowed in the cafeteria. Please leave these items in the hallway outside the cafeteria before entering. Also, please do not sit on cafeteria tables- sit on chairs to prevent damage caused to the tables by too much weight as well as preventing dirt from bottoms of shoes getting onto chairs.
- Jubilee will meet after school in the band room from 2:45-4:00, this meeting is mandatory for all members. See Mrs. Moore with any questions.
- 8th Graders – If you are interested in participating in the Junior High Student Senate, please come to Room 203 on Tuesday, September 15th at 2:45. If you are unable to attend, please see Mr. Paris or Mrs. Pledger.
- Please join us on Friday, September 18th for our High Senate Back to School event from 7-9:30 p.m. There will be music, snacks, open gym, and inflatable slide and obstacle course. All Junior High students are welcome. It is $5 at the door. We hope to see you there!
- All 7th and 8th graders interested in joining modified cross country, please attend a brief informational meeting today, immediately after school outside of Callahan Gym. Practice starts TODAY. Bring your friends!
- Service opportunity! Festa Italia needs students to assist with a variety of activities next weekend. See Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry to sign up for a shift. They need to know by Tuesday.
- Service opportunity! Friday, September 25th from 5:00-7:00. Dinner served at 5:30 (volunteers are welcome to eat). Help needed to break down tables and chairs following dinner. Event is at CNY Family Sports Center on Jones Road in Baldwinsville. The event is for the Ride for Missing and Exploited Children. Sign up in Campus Ministry. This event does not qualify for Senior Service, but may qualify for Confirmation hours.
- We are starting service opportunities at the Samaritan Center on Monday, September 21. Any high school student may sign up – sign-up sheet is in Campus Ministry. We go from 3-5 and transportation is provided. This is an excellent service opportunity for senior service.
- There will be a very important meeting for students in grades 9-12 who are interested in participation in the Fall Drama. The meeting is TODAY at 2:45 in Room 206.
- There will be Science Olympiad meeting, Thursday, September 17th at 3 p.m. in Room 314. This is an informational meeting for anyone who wants to join.
- The first rehearsal for the Select Chorus will be this Tuesday, September 15th starting at 2:45 In the Music room.
- College Visits
Monday/14th – Villanova University @ 8:20,
St. Bonaventure University @ 10:30
Tuesday/15th – Fairfield University @ 11:10
Wednesday/16th – Notre Dame @ 12:30
Thursday/17th – Castleton University @ 8:20
Friday/18th – Paul Smith’s College @ 9:04.
Hartwick College @ 1:10