- All Students:
- Don’t carry bags through the lunch line.
- Don’t touch food you are not planning to purchase in the lunch line.
- Don’t take food from another plate or box and add it to yours in the lunch line- that’s theft!
- Don’t move bags that don’t belong to you to other seats.
- Don’t budge in front of others in the lunch line…first come first serve.
- Don’t save places for others in the lunch line…first come first serve.
- Don’t leave your trash and tray for others to have to take care of.
- Conduct yourselves in the cafeteria the same you would as a guest in someone’s home.
2. The “Upper Room” (formerly known as the Bible study club) will be having an informational meeting on Tuesday, 9/16, at 2:45 in room 105.
3. Attention Students: If you did not get your photo taken at Orientation on Sept. 3rd or 4th, you will be expected to report to the main gym on Tuesday, 9/16, between 7:30 a.m. – 8:18 a.m. to have your photo taken. Picture re-take day for those wishing to have photos retaken is Friday, Oct. 17th. Anyone needing new picture packets may pick them up in the main office.
4. Homecoming T-shirts: Homecoming t-shirt orders will be taken Monday – Wednesday this week in homeroom. In order to get a t shirtyou must have paid by Wednesday. The cost of the t-shirts is $8. REMEMBER in order to receive a t-shirt you must bring in your payment to Homeroom by Wednesday. No late payments will be accepted.
5. ALL Students are invited to join Math Club in room 106 after school on Tuesdays, beginning Tuesday, September 16.
6. The Multicultural Club will have its first meeting of the year TODAY at 2:45 in Room 211. Students in all grades are welcome. The purpose of the Club is to honor and celebrate the many cultures of the world through such activities as artistic expression, shared meals, and service.
7. All students interested in Film Club should attend a quick meeting TODAY in Room 216 from 2:45-3:15.
8. The Writer’s Guild will hold its first meeting of the year on Tuesday, September 16th at 2:45 in room 207. Any high school student interested in writing and sharing their work is welcome to attend. See Mr. Benware with any questions.
1. JUNIOR HIGH MATH TEAM will meet each Monday, beginning TODAY, in room 106 from 2:40 to 3:15.
2. Attention all 7th and 8th graders! Mark your calendars: Junior High Lasallian, a middle school service group, will have an informational meeting from 2:45-3:00 on Tuesday, September 23rd in room 401. We hope you can join us. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major.
- Seniors: Today is A-day of the new cycle. Beginning today, seniors who are free 9th period and have turned in signed permission forms may sign out at Mrs. Mulcahey’s desk and promptly leave school property on free 9th period days. You must sign your own name legibly and leave school property promptly- seniors who have signed out are not allowed to roam around the building or congregate in the parking lot or anywhere else. Signing out means you must promptly leave school property. If you are late to school, you are not allowed to sign out 9th period.
- ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 – 12: Don’t just sit there – get up and dance! Salsa Club will meet on Thursday, September 18 @ 2:45 in room 306. No previous dance experience is necessary.
- Anyone interested in participating in High School Math Team should email Mrs. McCann to sign up at email@example.com
- College Visits:
Monday @1:10/SUNY Maritime
Tuesday @ 8:21/St. Johns University, Queens
Wednesday @ 8:21/University of St. Andrews
@ 9:47/University of Connecticut
@1:10/ Manhattan College
Thursday @8:21/Castleton College
@ 9:04/Canisius College
@ 10:30/Nazareth College
@ 11:42/Amherst College
Friday @8:21/University of Notre Dame
@ 9:44/Fairfield University
@1:10/University of Maryland, Baltimore County