1. All Students:
- Don’t carry bags through the lunch line.
- Don’t touch food you are not planning to purchase in the lunch line.
- Don’t take food from another plate or box and add it to yours in the lunch line- that’s theft!
- Don’t move bags that don’t belong to you to other seats.
- Don’t budge in front of others in the lunch line…first come first serve.
- Don’t save places for others in the lunch line…first come first serve.
- Don’t leave your trash and tray for others to have to take care of.
- Conduct yourselves in the cafeteria the same you would as a guest in someone’s home.
2. The “Upper Room” (formerly known as the Bible study club) will be having an informational meeting TODAY at 2:45 in room 105.
3. Attention Students: If you did not get your photo taken at Orientation on Sept. 3rd or 4th, you will be expected to report to the main gym TODAY between 7:30 a.m. – 8:18 a.m. to have your photo taken. Picture re-take day for those wishing to have photos retaken is Friday, Oct. 17th. Anyone needing new picture packets may pick them up in the main office.
4. Homecoming T-shirts: Homecoming t-shirt orders will be taken Monday – Wednesday this week in homeroom. In order to get a t shirtyou must have paid by Wednesday. The cost of the t-shirts is $8. REMEMBER in order to receive a t-shirt you must bring in your payment to Homeroom by Wednesday. No late payments will be accepted.
5. ALL Students are invited to join Math Club in room 106 after school on Tuesdays, beginning TODAY.
6. The Writer’s Guild will hold its first meeting of the year TODAY at 2:45 in room 207. Any high school student interested in writing and sharing their work is welcome to attend. See Mr. Benware with any questions.
1. Attention all 7th and 8th graders! Mark your calendars: Junior High Lasallian, a middle school service group, will have an informational meeting from 2:45-3:00 on Tuesday, September 23rd in room 401. We hope you can join us. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major.
- Attention Students in Grades 9-12: The University of Notre Dame Admission Representative will be at CBA this Thursday at 7:00pm in the LGI for an information session. All high school students are invited to attend. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Notre Dame and all of its wonderful programs, along with getting some tips regarding their highly selective admission process. Please enter via the doors off the lower parking lot. Thanks!
2. Seniors: If you are free 9th period and have turned in signed permission form, you may sign out at Mrs. Mulcahey’s desk and promptly leave school property on free 9th period days. You must sign your own name legibly and leave school property promptly- seniors who have signed out are not allowed to roam around the building or congregate in the parking lot or anywhere else. Signing out means you must promptly leave school property. If you are late to school, you are not allowed to sign out 9th period.
- Any students in grades 10-12 interested in joining the Communications and Marketing Club should attend a meeting on Tuesday, September 23 at 2:45 p.m. in Room 208. This is a brand new club we are trying to form here at CBA. For more information, see Ms. Salamone in the Development Office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 – 12: Don’t just sit there – get up and dance! Salsa Club will meet on Thursday, September 18 @ 2:45 in room 306. No previous dance experience is necessary.
5. Anyone interested in participating in High School Math Team should email Mrs. McCann to sign up at email@example.com
6. Seniors: if you still need service hours or just want to find out about volunteer opportunities, there is a huge Service Fair at Destiny mall today, September 16, from 3-7.
7. MVP: there will be a sign-up meeting for both present and new members of Mentors in Violence Prevention on Tuesday, September 23 after school in Campus Ministry. The program and our goals for the year will be discussed at the meeting. This is open to juniors and seniors only. See Mrs. Finlay for more information.
8. Lasallian Youth: any high school student is invited to sign up for Lasallian Youth. Signups will be directly after school on September 25 in Campus Ministry. For more information you can see Mrs. Finlay or Mrs. Perkins.
- College Visits:
Tuesday @ 8:21/St. Johns University, Queens
Wednesday @ 8:21/University of St. Andrews
@ 9:47/University of Connecticut
@1:10/ Manhattan College
Thursday @8:21/Castleton College
@ 9:04/Canisius College
@ 10:30/Nazareth College
@ 11:42/Amherst College
Friday @8:21/University of Notre Dame
@ 9:44/Fairfield University
@1:10/University of Maryland, Baltimore County