Comments : 0
- Centro Bus Riders: Your 2015-2016 Centro bus passes are available in the Main Office for pick up. All bus passes should be picked up by Friday, 9/18.
- Any boy 7-12 interested in playing lacrosse this spring should attend a meeting TODAY from 2:45-3:15 in the Callahan Gym.
- Service Opportunity! The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is in need of volunteers for a one day of service opportunity. The walk is Saturday, October 3rd at Long Branch Park in Liverpool. It is a 3 mile walk along Onondaga Lake. Kickoff starts at 10 a.m. and there is a ceremony beforehand at 9:40. If students want to volunteer, it would be anytime between 7:30 in the morning to help set up, to 12:00pm when the event ends. See either Campus Ministry or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- Please join us on Friday, September 18th for our High Senate Back to School event from 7-9:30 p.m. There will be music, snacks, open gym, and inflatable slide and obstacle course. All Junior High students are welcome. It is $5 at the door. We hope to see you there.
- Attention sophomores, juniors, and seniors due to student’s scheduling conflicts the mentoring training has been changed from Sunday, September 20th, to Sunday, October 4th to 1 to 5 PM in the LGI. Please see Mrs. Stedman with questions or concerns.
- Service opportunity! Festa Italia needs students to assist with a variety of activities next weekend. See Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry to sign up for a shift. They need to know by Tuesday.
- Service opportunity! Friday, September 25th from 5:00-7:00. Dinner served at 5:30 (volunteers are welcome to eat). Help needed to break down tables and chairs following dinner. Event is at CNY Family Sports Center on Jones Road in Baldwinsville. The event is for the Ride for Missing and Exploited Children. Sign up in Campus Ministry. This event does not qualify for Senior Service, but may qualify for Confirmation hours.
- We are starting service opportunities at the Samaritan Center on Monday, September 21. Any high school student may sign up – sign-up sheet is in Campus Ministry. We go from 3-5 and transportation is provided. This is an excellent service opportunity for senior service.
- There will be Science Olympiad meeting, Thursday, September 17th at 3 p.m. in Room 314. This is an informational meeting for anyone who wants to join.
- Bishop Ludden and Bishop Grimes are offering Fall Driver Education. Registration forms can be found in the Guidance Office.
- Are you a deep thinker? Do you have a passion for wrestling with philosophical and theological answers to questions about God, life, heaven/hell, the Bible, Christianity and many different worldviews? Then the Upper Room is the club for you. If you are interested in finding out more about this club, come to a brief informational meeting on Thursday, September 17th in room 210 from 2:45-3:00. See Mr. Cusano for any questions.
- Mandatory meeting in Room 216 on Monday, September 21st for all returning members of Greenhouse Club from 2:45 to 3:10.
- College Visits
Wednesday/16th – Notre Dame @ 12:30
Thursday/17th – Castleton University @ 8:20
Friday/18th – Paul Smith’s College @ 9:04.
Hartwick College @ 1:10