1. 8th Graders: There will be a meeting for the Jr. High Senate on Tuesday, 9/23 at 2:45 in Room 201
2. ATTENTION 8TH GRADE TRANSFER STUDENTS
The first newcomer’s lunch group for 8th grade transfer students will take place on Wednesday September 24, 2014 during 5th period lunch in the LGI. Please plan on bringing a brown bag lunch on this day! Passes will be provided in homeroom as a reminder. You will report directly to the LGI instead of lunch on this day. This group is mandatory for all new students as part of your transfer orientation!
3. Attention all 7th and 8th graders! Mark your calendars: Junior High Lasallian, a middle school service group, will have an informational meeting from 2:45-3:00 on Tuesday, September 23rd in room 401. We hope you can join us. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major.
4. Junior High Lunch Reminders:
The lunch rules have been reviewed in homeroom since the beginning of the year.
Please remember that you must stay seated during lunch – you should only be getting up to go to Mother’s Cupboard. After making your purchase, please go directly back to your seat.
Remember to pick up all of your trash from the table and floor and throw it away as you leave the cafeteria when the lights flash.
Also, remember that youmay NOT save seats or move anyone’s backpack for any reason
1. The Boy’s Overnight Retreat is full and has 3 on the wait list.
2. ATTENTION FRESHMEN TRANSFER STUDENTS
The first newcomer’s lunch group for 9th grade transfer students will take place on Tuesday September 23, 2014 during 6th period lunch in the LGI. Please plan on bringing a brown bag lunch on this day! Passes will be provided in homeroom as a reminder. You will report directly to the LGI instead of lunch on this day. This group is mandatory for all new students as part of your transfer orientation!
3. 9th Graders: There will be a 9th grade class meeting in the cafeteria following today’s morning announcements. Please walk the halls quickly and quietly.
4. Juniors and Seniors: anyone interested in joining the CBA MVP group (stands for Mentors in Violence Prevention) should attend a sign up meeting during your lunch on September 23 (next Tuesday) in Campus Ministry. Current members should also attend.
5. Any students in grades 10-12 interested in joining the Communications and Marketing Club should attend a meeting on Tuesday, September 23 at 2:45 p.m. in Room 208. This is a brand new club we are trying to form here at CBA. For more information, see Ms. Salamone in the Development Office or email: email@example.com
6. Anyone interested in participating in High School Math Team should sign up outside Mrs. McCann’s room (106).
7. Lasallian Youth: any high school student is invited to sign up for Lasallian Youth. Signups will be directly after school on September 25 in Campus Ministry. For more information you can see Mrs. Finlay or Mrs. Perkins.
8. College Visit
Friday @8:21/University of Notre Dame
@ 9:44/Fairfield University
@1:10/University of Maryland, Baltimore County