- Service Opportunity! The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is in need of volunteers for a one day of service opportunity. The walk is Saturday, October 3rd at Long Branch Park in Liverpool. It is a 3 mile walk along Onondaga Lake. Kickoff starts at 10 a.m. and there is a ceremony beforehand at 9:40. If students want to volunteer, it would be anytime between 7:30 in the morning to help set up, to 12:00pm when the event ends. See either Campus Ministry or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- Support our troops and have some fun! Donate to the milk jugs for your favorite teachers to get a pie in the face at the Pep Rally! Jugs will be at the Main Office in the morning and at lunches every day.
- Attention Cast Members of Shrek, there will be a full cast rehearsal TODAY at 3:00 in the LGI.
- Attention sophomores, juniors, and seniors due to student’s scheduling conflicts the mentoring training has been changed from Sunday, September 20th, to Sunday, October 4th to 1 to 5 PM in the LGI. Please see Mrs. Stedman with questions or concerns.
- Service opportunity! Festa Italia needs students to assist with a variety of activities next weekend. See Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry to sign up for a shift. They need to know by Tuesday.
- Service opportunity! Friday, September 25th from 5:00-7:00. Dinner served at 5:30 (volunteers are welcome to eat). Help needed to break down tables and chairs following dinner. Event is at CNY Family Sports Center on Jones Road in Baldwinsville. The event is for the Ride for Missing and Exploited Children. Sign up in Campus Ministry. This event does not qualify for Senior Service, but may qualify for Confirmation hours.
- We are starting service opportunities at the Samaritan Center Any high school student may sign up – sign-up sheet is in Campus Ministry. We go from 3-5 and transportation is provided. This is an excellent service opportunity for senior service.
- Bishop Ludden and Bishop Grimes are offering Fall Driver Education. Registration forms can be found in the Guidance Office.
- Mandatory meeting in Room 216 TODAY for all returning members of Greenhouse Club from 2:45 to 3:10.
- The first meeting of the National Honor Society will take place at 7:30 a.m. in the LGI on Wednesday, September 23rd. We will be making plans for officer elections and our fall food drive at this meeting. If you cannot attend, please see Mrs. Mannion.
- Any students in Grade 9-12 interested in helping to market CBA, should attend the first meeting of the Marketing and Communications Club on Tuesday, September 22nd at 2:45 in Room 208.
- Any High School student interested in joining Writer’s Guild should attend the first meeting on Tuesday, September 22, at 2:45 in Room 207. See Mr. Benware with any questions.
- There will be a general sign up meeting for Lasallian Youth in Campus Ministry on Tuesday, September 22 after school. It will be a short informational meeting with opportunities to sign up for and suggest service.
- The following students have signed up to go to the Samaritan Center TODAY. Please meet in Campus Ministry by 2:50. If you cannot go, please let Mrs. Finlay know immediately. Claire Carpenter, Lily George, Mary Kate Conan, Emily Humphrey, James Lynch, Bryan Black, Olivia Penoyer, yatin Zirath, Olivia Moffa.
- The Upper Room will meet Wednesday, September 23rd from 2:45 to 3:30 in Room 210. See Mr. Cusano for any questions.
Monday – Western New England @ 9:04
– University of New Hampshire @ 10:30
Wednesday -Sacred Heart University @ 8:21
– Davidson College @ 9:04
– University of Connecticut @ 9:45
– Stonehill @ 10:30
– St. John Fisher @ 1:10
Thursday – Niagara University @ 8:21
– Medaille College @ 9:44
– SUNY Brockport @ 10:30
– University of Richmond @ 11:13
– Boston Univeristy @ 11:45
– SUNY Maritime College @ 1:10
Friday – University of Maryland @ 9:04
– SUNY Geneseo @ 9:44
– Mt. Saint Mary College @ 10:30
– Union College @ 1:10