1. 8th Graders: There will be a meeting for the Jr. High Senate on Tuesday, 9/23 at 2:45 in Room 201
2. ATTENTION 8TH GRADE TRANSFER STUDENTS
The first newcomer’s lunch group for 8th grade transfer students will take place on Wednesday September 24, 2014 during 5th period lunch in the LGI. Please plan on bringing a brown bag lunch on this day! Passes will be provided in homeroom as a reminder. You will report directly to the LGI instead of lunch on this day. This group is mandatory for all new students as part of your transfer orientation!
Attention all 7th & 8th graders: Tomorrow we will have an informational meeting for Junior High Lasallian in Room 401 from 2:45pm-3:00pm with Mrs. Major. If you are unable to make the meeting, but are interested in serving our community with Junior high Lasallian, please see Mrs. Major for information. Hope to see new and returning students!
1. Seniors: Be sure to check the Fashion Show Bulletin Board sometime today to see your part in the fashion show. Details to follow.
2. The Boy’s Overnight Retreat is full and has 3 on the wait list.
3. ATTENTION FRESHMEN TRANSFER STUDENTS
The first newcomer’s lunch group for 9th grade transfer students will take place on Tuesday September 23, 2014 during 6th period lunch in the LGI. Please plan on bringing a brown bag lunch on this day! Passes will be provided in homeroom as a reminder. You will report directly to the LGI instead of lunch on this day. This group is mandatory for all new students as part of your transfer orientation!
4. Juniors and Seniors: anyone interested in joining the CBA MVP group (stands for Mentors in Violence Prevention) should attend a sign up meeting during your lunch on September 23 (next Tuesday) in Campus Ministry. Current members should also attend.
5. Any students in grades 10-12 interested in joining the Communications and Marketing Club should attend a meeting on Tuesday, September 23 at 2:45 p.m. in Room 208. This is a brand new club we are trying to form here at CBA. For more information, see Ms. Salamone in the Development Office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Anyone interested in participating in High School Math Team should sign up outside Mrs. McCann’s room (106).
7. Lasallian Youth: any high school student is invited to sign up for Lasallian Youth. Signups will be directly after school on September 25 in Campus Ministry. For more information you can see Mrs. Finlay or Mrs. Perkins.
8. College Visits
Monday @ 8:21/St. Lawrence University
@ 11:10/Stevenson University@
@ 11:57/ University of Maryland, Baltimore County
@ 1:10/St. Bonaventure University
Tuesday @ 8:21/SUNY at Brockport
@ 11:57/Hobart & William Smith Colleges
@ 1:10/St. John Fisher College
Wednesday @ 8:21/Niagara University
@ 9:47/Assumption College
@ 11:10/Boston University
@ 11:57/ Stonehill College
@ 1:10/Davidson College
Thursday @ 9:44/University at Buffalo