1. Attention all Students with Parents or Siblings who are Alumni of CBA: Please meet in Room 209 after school on Monday, September 29th for a very brief meeting.
2. The Young Entrepreneurs Academy provides 6-12 grade students with the knowledge and skills to start and run their own businesses! Interested students are invitedto attend an Info Night on Tuesday, 9/30 At 6PM at Faith Heritage School. RSVP by 3PM on 9/29 to 469-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Attention all Fayetteville-Manlius & Jamesville-Dewitt Bus Riders: Due to both school districts not having school this Thursday, 9/25, you will need another form of transportation to and from school.
1. 8th Graders: There will be a meeting for the Jr. High Senate TODAY at 2:45 in Room 201
2. ATTENTION 8TH GRADE TRANSFER STUDENTS
The first newcomer’s lunch group for 8th grade transfer students will take place on Wednesday September 24, 2014 during 5th period lunch in the LGI. Please plan on bringing a brown bag lunch on this day! Passes will be provided in homeroom as a reminder. You will report directly to the LGI instead of lunch on this day. This group is mandatory for all new students as part of your transfer orientation!
3. Attention all 7th & 8th graders: TODAY we will have an informational meeting for Junior High Lasallian in Room 401 from 2:45pm-3:00pm with Mrs. Major. If you are unable to make the meeting, but are interested in serving our community with Junior high Lasallian, please see Mrs. Major for information. Hope to see new and returning students!
4. The Junior High Book Club will meet on “A” days (TODAY) in Ms. Feldmeth’s room (107) at lunchtime. Bring your lunch and explore new books!
1. Attention Students in Grades 9-12: Bishop Ludden High School is hosting a College Fair this Wednesday evening at 6:30pm. There will be over 70 colleges attending. Please refer to the flyer in your homeroom or on the Guidance Bulletin board outside of our office for a list of schools. Enjoy the Fair!!
2. ATTENTION FRESHMEN TRANSFER STUDENTS
The first newcomer’s lunch group for 9th grade transfer students will take place on TODAY during 6th period lunch in the LGI. Please plan on bringing a brown bag lunch! Passes will be provided in homeroom as a reminder. You will report directly to the LGI instead of lunch. This group is mandatory for all new students as part of your transfer orientation!
3. Juniors and Seniors: anyone interested in joining the CBA MVP group (stands for Mentors in Violence Prevention) should attend a sign up meeting during your lunch TODAY in Campus Ministry. Current members should also attend.
4. Any students in grades 10-12 interested in joining the Communications and Marketing Club should attend a meeting TODAY at 2:45 p.m. in Room 208. This is a brand new club we are trying to form here at CBA. For more information, see Ms. Salamone in the Development Office or email: email@example.com
5. Lasallian Youth: any high school student is invited to sign up for Lasallian Youth. Signups will be directly after school on September 25 in Campus Ministry. For more information you can see Mrs. Finlay or Mrs. Perkins.
6. College Visits
Tuesday @ 8:21/SUNY at Brockport
@ 11:57/Hobart & William Smith Colleges
@ 1:10/St. John Fisher College
Wednesday @ 8:21/Niagara University
@ 9:47/Assumption College
@ 11:10/Boston University
@ 11:57/ Stonehill College
@ 1:10/Davidson College
Thursday @ 9:44/University at Buffalo