- Service Opportunity! The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is in need of volunteers for a one day of service opportunity. The walk is Saturday, October 3rd at Long Branch Park in Liverpool. It is a 3 mile walk along Onondaga Lake. Kickoff starts at 10 a.m. and there is a ceremony beforehand at 9:40. If students want to volunteer, it would be anytime between 7:30 in the morning to help set up, to 12:00pm when the event ends. See either Campus Ministry or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- Support our troops and have some fun! Donate to the milk jugs for your favorite teachers to get a pie in the face at the Pep Rally! Jugs will be at the Main Office in the morning and at lunches every day.
- Book Clubs will start next “A” Day, September 29th. Bring your lunch to Mrs. Shull’s office!
Jr. High – “A” lunch, 9-10 – “D” lunch, 11-12 “C” lunch.
- Attention all 7th & 8th graders. Junior High Lasallian will have our first meeting Next Monday, September 28th in Room 401. Junior High Lasallian is a prayer and service group for 7th and 8th graders. All are welcome! We will begin in the chapel with prayer at 2:50. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Major.
- 7th graders… A reminder that your field trip money and forms are due to your homeroom teacher by next Wednesday.
- Attention sophomores, juniors, and seniors due to student’s scheduling conflicts the mentoring training has been changed from Sunday, September 20th, to Sunday, October 4th to 1 to 5 PM in the LGI. Please see Mrs. Stedman with questions or concerns.
- Bishop Ludden and Bishop Grimes are offering Fall Driver Education. Registration forms can be found in the Guidance Office.
- High School Art Club will meet TODAY and the Junior High Art Club will meet next Thursday 10/1 in Room 403 from 2:45 to 3:25. New members welcome!
- There is a meeting TODAY in Room 304 from 2:45-3:00 for all students, 9-12, interested in joining the High School Math Team for the 2015-1016 school year. Please see Mrs. Weidner if you want to join but are unable to attend the meeting.
- This year’s Homecoming Dance is this Saturday from 8-11 at CBA. The cost is $5 at the door the night of the dance. Please no outside guests permitted.
- Jubilee Members please come to see Mrs. Moore in Room 310 directly after school TODAY to pick up your schedule for upcoming rehearsals.
- College Visits:
Thursday – Niagara University @ 8:21
– Medaille College @ 9:44
– SUNY Brockport @ 10:30
– University of Richmond @ 11:13
– Boston Univeristy @ 11:45
– SUNY Maritime College @ 1:10
Friday – University of Maryland @ 9:04
– SUNY Geneseo @ 9:44
– Mt. Saint Mary College @ 10:30
– Union College @ 1:10