Comments : 0
- Service Opportunity! The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is in need of volunteers for a one day of service opportunity. The walk is Saturday, October 3rd at Long Branch Park in Liverpool. It is a 3 mile walk along Onondaga Lake. Kickoff starts at 10 a.m. and there is a ceremony beforehand at 9:40. If students want to volunteer, it would be anytime between 7:30 in the morning to help set up, to 12:00pm when the event ends. See either Campus Ministry or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- Support our troops and have some fun! Donate to the milk jugs for your favorite teachers to get a pie in the face at the Pep Rally! Jugs will be at the Main Office in the morning and at lunches every day.
- Book Clubs will start next “A” Day, September 29th. Bring your lunch to Mrs. Shull’s office!
Jr. High – “A” lunch, 9-10 – “D” lunch, 11-12 “C” lunch.
- Attention all 7th & 8th graders. Junior High Lasallian will have our first meeting Next Monday, September 28th in Room 401. Junior High Lasallian is a prayer and service group for 7th and 8th graders. All are welcome! We will begin in the chapel with prayer at 2:50. If you have questions, please see Mrs. Major.
- 7th graders… A reminder that your field trip money and forms are due to your homeroom teacher by next Wednesday.
- Attention sophomores, juniors, and seniors due to student’s scheduling conflicts the mentoring training has been changed from Sunday, September 20th, to Sunday, October 4th to 1 to 5 PM in the LGI. Please see Mrs. Stedman with questions or concerns.
- This year’s Homecoming Dance is this Saturday from 8-11 at CBA. The cost is $5 at the door the night of the dance. Please no outside guests permitted.
- Attention High School Students: Salsa Club will have its first meeting on Monday, September 28th at 2:45 in Room 306.
- National Honor Society members are reminded to see Mrs. Mannion TODAY if you wish to run for office this year. The election will be on Tuesday, September 29th in Room 302. If you missed Wednesday’s meeting, please see Mrs. Mannion as soon as possible.
- College Visits:
Friday – University of Maryland @ 9:04
– SUNY Geneseo @ 9:44
– Mt. Saint Mary College @ 10:30
– Union College @ 1:10