1. CBA Spirit Days – Begin Tuesday. For each theme day we want you to really get into our CBA spirit!
Tuesday – College Day – Wear your favorite College t-shirt, sweatshirt, or polo. You must be in dress
Code pants and shoes. No jeans, sneakers or JERSEYS.
Wednesday – Patriotic Day – Show your Patriotic spirit, wear your red, white and blue! All other dress
down guidelines apply.
Thursday – Tacky Thursday – Wear your wackiest, tackiest, and/or mismatched outfits. Be creative!
Jeans and t-shirts are NOT considered tacky and may not be worn on this day
Friday – Purple and Gold Day- Show your CBA pride! Wear as much purple and gold you can including
your homecoming t-shirt. Dress down guidelines apply.
2. All Students: Remember aspire to arrive at school by 8:00 am, visit lockers before homeroom, arrive at homeroom in dress code with shirts tucked in, sweatshirts and hoodies left in locker.
3. Attention all Students with Parents or Siblings who are Alumni of CBA: Please meet in Room 209 after school TODAY for a very brief meeting.
4. The Young Entrepreneurs Academy provides 6-12 grade students with the knowledge and skills to start and run their own businesses! Interested students are invitedto attend an Info Night on Tuesday, 9/30
At 6PM at Faith Heritage School. RSVP by 3PM on 9/29 to 469-7777 or email@example.com.
5. The Multicultural Club will meet TODAY at 2:45 in room 211. We will take a group picture, elect officers and plan activities.
1. 8th Graders: A reminder to the Junior High Senators that we will have a meeting on Tuesday, 9/30 at
2:45 in Room 201.
2. Lasallian Youth: those who signed up for apple-picking are reminded we will leave Tuesday directly after school from Campus Ministry.
3. Cast of Aladdin Jr: Full rehearsal …..this means the entire cast….TODAY from 2:45 – 4 p.m. in the LGI. Don’t forget to turn in your paperwork to Mr Davis or Ms Feldmeth, or Mrs Albicelli.
1. Masterminds will have its organizational meeting this afternoon at 2:45 p.m. in Room 302. Grades 10-12 are welcome to come hear about our academic trivia challenge team.
2. Seniors! (or other high school student): Camp Alverna in Fayetteville needs 10 volunteers on November 11 to help with a kid’s camp. Fun, fun, fun! See Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry if interested.
3. Homecoming Dance- the homecoming dance will be on Saturday October 4th from 8-11 PM. The cost is $10 at the door. Casual dress attire suggested, but no inappropriate attire will be allowed.
4. Seniors: In the finale number of the Senior Fashion Show, all Seniors appear wearing their Fashion Show Tee Shirt. All orders must be finalized by the end of the day Monday, September 29. If you do not see Mrs. McCann by then, or leave your COMPLETE order in her mailbox, you WILL NOT have a shirt ordered. Some orders are incomplete.
5. ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 10 AND 11 – There will be a meeting for students interested in traveling to Europe this summer on Monday, September 29, 2014 @ 2:45 in room 306. Please see Mrs. Saba with any questions.
6. ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 – 12: There will be a Salsa Club meeting on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 @ 2:45 in room 306. New students are welcome
7. College Visits:
Monday @ 9:44/College of the Holy Cross
@ 11:10/Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Tuesday @ 9:44/University of Chicago
Wednesday @ 8:21/Ithaca College
@ 9:44/SUNY College at Potsdam
@ 10:30/University of Richmond
@ 1:10/The College of Saint Rose
Thursday @ 8:21/Lehigh University