- Service Opportunity! The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is in need of volunteers for a one day of service opportunity. The walk is Saturday, October 3rdat Long Branch Park in Liverpool. It is a 3 mile walk along Onondaga Lake. Kickoff starts at 10 a.m. and there is a ceremony beforehand at 9:40. If students want to volunteer, it would be anytime between 7:30 in the morning to help set up, to 12:00pm when the event ends. See either Campus Ministry or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- Book Clubs will start TODAY. Bring your lunch to Mrs. Shull’s office! Jr. High – “A” lunch, 9-10 – “D” lunch, 11-12 “C” lunch.
- Jubilee Members please return your signed paper to Mrs. Moore in Room 310 or in her office mailbox. Our first rehearsal is on Friday, October 2nd after school for instrumentalists.
- If you missed the information meetings for Math Team last week, it’s not too late to sign up!
- High School Students can sign up outside Room 304.
- Junior High Students can sign up outside Room 103.
Be sure to sign up soon as meets begin in a couple of weeks!
- 7th graders… A reminder that your field trip money and forms are due to your homeroom teacher by tomorrow, September 30th.
- Reminder, the next Junior High Math Team meeting is Tuesday, October 6th.
- Attention sophomores, juniors, and seniors due to student’s scheduling conflicts the mentoring training has been changed from Sunday, September 20th, to Sunday, October 4th to 1 to 5 PM in the LGI. Please see Mrs. Stedman with questions or concerns.
- Attention ALL Girls Grades 9-12: Please come to Mrs. Brown’s first Girls Group meeting TODAY at 2:45 PM in the Band Room or let Mrs. Brown know if you can’t.
- The Upper Room will meet Thursday, October 1st from 2:45 to 3:45 in Room 210. See Mr. Cusano for any questions.
- There will be an informational meeting for the Neuroscience Club Thursday, October 1st at 2:50 in Room 314.
- There is a general meeting for MVP members on tomorrow, September 30th at your lunch in Campus Ministry.
- The Marketing and Communications Club will meet tomorrow morning, tomorrow, September 30th at 7:30 a.m. in Room 402. Any students in Grades 9-12 are welcome to attend.
- Attention Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. All those interested in attending the training to be a peer mentor, please attend a very important brief meeting on tomorrow, September 30th promptly at 2:45 in Room 209. See Mrs. Stedman if you have any questions.
- The following students have signed up for Lasallian Youth apple-picking trip on tomorrow, September 30th after school. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot go. We have spaced, so if anyone else wants to go, see us in Campus Ministry. Olivia Penoyer, Emily Humphrey, Rebekah Lubinga, Allessandra Sommers, Bridget Fallon, Jacob Swanson, Claire Jeschke, Jillian Hopkins, Delaney Picciano, Olivia Malvasi, Sun Angubolkul.
- National Honor Society: All members should stop by 302 TODAY to vote for this year’s officers. You have until 3:00 p.m. to cast your ballot.
- College Visits:
Wednesday – Binghamton University @ 8:21
– Alfred University @ 9:04
– Dartmouth College @ 1:10
Thursday – RPI @ 9:04
– St. John’s University (Manhattan) @ 10:30
Friday – Yale University @ 8:21
– Hobart & William Smith Colleges @9:44