1. CBA Spirit Days – Begin TODAY. For each theme day we want you to really get into our CBA spirit!
TODAY – College Day – Wear your favorite College t-shirt, sweatshirt, or polo. You must be in dress
code pants and shoes. No jeans, sneakers or JERSEYS.
Wednesday – Patriotic Day – Show your Patriotic spirit, wear your red, white and blue! All other dress
down guidelines apply.
Thursday – Tacky Thursday – Wear your wackiest, tackiest, and/or mismatched outfits. Be creative!
Jeans and t-shirts are NOT considered tacky and may not be worn on this day
Friday – Purple and Gold Day- Show your CBA pride! Wear as much purple and gold you can including
your homecoming t-shirt. Dress down guidelines apply.
2. All Students: Remember aspire to arrive at school by 8:00 am, visit lockers before homeroom, arrive at homeroom in dress code with shirts tucked in, sweatshirts and hoodies left in locker.
3. The Young Entrepreneurs Academy provides 6-12 grade students with the knowledge and skills to start and run their own businesses! Interested students are invitedto attend an Info Night TONIGHT At 6PM at Faith Heritage School. RSVP by 3PM on 9/29 to 469-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Upper Room Club will meet on Wednesday in room 105 instead of Friday. See Mr. Cusano for any questions.
1. 8th Graders: A reminder to the Junior High Senators that we will have a meeting on Tuesday, 9/30 at 2:45 in Room 201.
2. Jr. High Robotics Club – attention all members, we just received the materials to build the competition table for this year’s tournament,
and need your help putting it all together. Please come to Mr. Harmon’s room (213) TODAY to help build. See Mr. Ribaudo or Mr. Harmon with any questions.
1. High school math team will meet in room 106 after school on Thursday, October 2nd at 2:45.
2. Seniors: Wednesday, Oct 1 is tomorrow!!! – Be sure to turn in and email all important Yearbook information as instructed in mailings! Don’t be LEFT OUT!!!
3. The following students have signed up to go apple-picking at Beak and Skiff today after school as part of Lasallian Youth. Please dress accordingly and meet in Campus Ministry immediately after school: Olivia Malvasi, Julia Sullivan, Julia Boule, Emily Humphrey, Akila McKenzie, Vincent Carno, Olivia Moffa, Isabella Lay, Lore Dixon, Danielle Kennedy, Alessandra Somers, Bridget Fallon, Kevin Craig, Elissa Kempisty, Lucy Person, Summer Mills. If you cannot attend, please let Mrs. Finlay or Perkins know as soon as you can.
4. Masterminds will have its organizational meeting this afternoon at 2:45 p.m. in Room 302. Grades 10-12 are welcome to come hear about our academic trivia challenge team.
5. Seniors! (or other high school student): Camp Alverna in Fayetteville needs 10 volunteers on November 11 to help with a kid’s camp. Fun, fun, fun! See Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry if interested.
6. Homecoming Dance- the homecoming dance will be on Saturday October 4th from 8-11 PM. The cost is $10 at the door. Casual dress attire suggested, but no inappropriate attire will be allowed.
7. Seniors: In the finale number of the Senior Fashion Show, all Seniors appear wearing their Fashion Show Tee Shirt. All orders must be finalized by the end of the day Monday, September 29. If you do not see Mrs. McCann by then, or leave your COMPLETE order in her mailbox, you WILL NOT have a shirt ordered. Some orders are incomplete.
8. ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 – 12: There will be a Salsa Club meeting TODAY @ 2:45 in
room 306. New students are welcome.
- College Visits:
Tuesday @ 9:44/University of Chicago
Wednesday @ 8:21/Ithaca College
@ 9:44/SUNY College at Potsdam
@ 10:30/University of Richmond
@ 1:10/The College of Saint Rose
Thursday @ 8:21/Lehigh University