- Service Opportunity! The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is in need of volunteers for a one day of service opportunity. The walk is Saturday, October 3rdat Long Branch Park in Liverpool. It is a 3 mile walk along Onondaga Lake. Kickoff starts at 10 a.m. and there is a ceremony beforehand at 9:40. If students want to volunteer, it would be anytime between 7:30 in the morning to help set up, to 12:00pm when the event ends. See either Campus Ministry or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- Jubilee Members please return your signed paper to Mrs. Moore in Room 310 or in her office mailbox. Our first rehearsal is on Friday, October 2nd after school for instrumentalists.
- When you are late to school due to a medical appointment of any kind, you must give our nurse a note on letterhead from the medical office you had your appointment. Medical offices are used to this procedure, just make sure you ask for the note from their receptionist before you leave. You can have your note faxed from the medical office to our nurse if you like. And, of course, all such notes are handled as confidential by our school nurse.
- If you missed the information meetings for Math Team last week, it’s not too late to sign up!
- High School Students can sign up outside Room 304.
- Junior High Students can sign up outside Room 103.
Be sure to sign up soon as meets begin in a couple of weeks!
- 7th graders… A reminder that your field trip money and forms are due to your homeroom teacher TODAY.
- Reminder, the next Junior High Math Team meeting is Tuesday, October 6th.
- The Upper Room will meet tomorrow from 2:45 to 3:45 in Room 210. See Mr. Cusano for any questions.
- There will be an informational meeting for the Neuroscience Club tomorrow at 2:50 in Room 314.
- There is a general meeting for MVP members TODAY at your lunch in Campus Ministry.
- The Marketing and Communications Club will meet TODAY at 7:30 a.m. in Room 402. Any students in Grades 9-12 are welcome to attend.
- Attention Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. All those interested in attending the training to be a peer mentor, please attend a very important brief meeting TODAY promptly at 2:45 in Room 209. See Mrs. Stedman if you have any questions.
- The following students have signed up for Lasallian Youth apple-picking trip TODAY after school. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot go. We have spaced, so if anyone else wants to go, see us in Campus Ministry. Olivia Penoyer, Emily Humphrey, Rebekah Lubinga, Allessandra Sommers, Bridget Fallon, Jacob Swanson, Claire Jeschke, Jillian Hopkins, Delaney Picciano, Olivia Malvasi, Sun Angubolkul.
- Attention ALL SENIORS: 1 day remains for you to have your senior photo turned into Fernando – if not taken by him AND the following emailed to YEARBOOK@CBASYRACUSE.ORG) 1.) Your last words 2.) Your activities 3.) Your baby photo IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW the directions you have been given (4 times…) there is NO GUARANTEE that your info will be included in the Yearbook!!!
- College Visits:
Wednesday – Binghamton University @ 8:21
– Alfred University @ 9:04
– Dartmouth College @ 1:10
Thursday – RPI @ 9:04
– St. John’s University (Manhattan) @ 10:30
Friday – Yale University @ 8:21
– Hobart & William Smith Colleges @9:44