Comments : 0
- Service Opportunity! The Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is in need of volunteers for a one day of service opportunity. The walk is Saturday, October 3rdat Long Branch Park in Liverpool. It is a 3 mile walk along Onondaga Lake. Kickoff starts at 10 a.m. and there is a ceremony beforehand at 9:40. If students want to volunteer, it would be anytime between 7:30 in the morning to help set up, to 12:00pm when the event ends. See either Campus Ministry or Mr. Cusano for further details.
- Jubilee Members please return your signed paper to Mrs. Moore in Room 310 or in her office mailbox. Our first rehearsal is TODAY after school for instrumentalists.
- CBA-FM Soccer “Red Out.” This Saturday, our girls and boys soccer teams will host FM in a “RED OUT” with all proceeds going to the Heart Association in memory of Lauren Papaleo. Girl’s game will begin at 5:00, boys at 7:00. Donations will be accepted at the gate. Wear RED to show your support for our teams and the Heart Association! Show your support for a great cause!!!
- If you missed the information meetings for Math Team last week, it’s not too late to sign up!
- High School Students can sign up outside Room 304.
- Junior High Students can sign up outside Room 103.
- Be sure to sign up soon as meets begin in a couple of weeks!
- Reminder, the next Junior High Math Team meeting is Tuesday, October 6th.
- Attention all juniors and seniors taking the SATs this Saturday, October 3rd. Please check the roster on the bulletin board outside of Guidance. If you do not see your name, come tell Mrs. Brown ASAP! Students must arrive at CBA at 7:30AMand bring multiple number 2 pencils, an acceptable calculator, valid photo ID and your Admission Ticket which includes a photo of you.
- There will be a meeting for those who interviewed for the Science Olympiad team TODAY at 2:50 in Room 307. We will be choosing events! Team rosters are located outside of Room 314 and Room 307.
- Due to many scheduling conflicts, the peer mentor training on Sunday, October 4th is cancelled. It has been rescheduled for Sunday, October 18th from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. in the LGI.
- Anyone in Grades 9-12 is welcome to join Multicultural Club. Our opening meetings will be during lunchtimes. Grades 11 and 12 will meet on B day Thursday, October 8th in Mrs. Lasda’s Room 211. Grades 9 and 10 will meet on C day Tuesday, October 13th.
- Attention High School Students: It is not too late to sign up for Salsa Club. All high school students are welcome and no prior dance experience is necessary. Join in the fun at the next meeting Monday, October 5th at 2:45 in Room 306. Hope to see you there!
- College Visits:
Friday – Yale University @ 8:21
– Hobart & William Smith Colleges @9:44