TODAY the Lafayette schools will not be is session so all students riding the Lafayette bus need to find another form of transportation home from school.
1. All students: All team applications for Flag Football must be returned by the end of the day on Tuesday.
2. Teams, clubs or CBA groups of students: there is a great opportunity to volunteer as a group through the Town of Dewitt. It is organizing a clean-up of our CBA area on Saturday Oct. 18 from 9-12. Free pizza from Robbie T’s pizza too! See Mrs. Finlay for details.
3. ALL STUDENTS – Rubic’s Cube Club will begin meeting after school on Fridays in room 106 beginning TODAY. No cube needed!
4.Free Multicultural Pot luck dinner on October 22, 3:30-5:30. Bring a dish from your culture. Sign up in Room 211 by Monday October 20th.
5. ALL STUDENTS: Beginning Tuesday, Oct. 14th, you must switch to the regular dress code with oxford blouses or oxford shirts & ties, to accompany your dress pants, belts, and dress shoes. Absolutely no boots allowed! Continue wearing your dress shoes until Br. Joe decides when weather warrants the allowance for boots.
1. Attention all Junior High Lasallian Members: Thank you to all of you who signed up to serve this semester! I am overwhelmed by your spirit! Thank you! If you signed up for the March of Dimes Service Day on October 19th, please pick up a permission slip outside Mrs. Major’s door this week and plan to return in, signed, at our October 16th meeting after school in room 401. If you are planning on serving on the 19th, you MUST attend the October 16th meeting and must have your permission form signed and turned in by that date. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major!
1. There will be a brief but mandatory meeting for any student in grades 10-12 interested in attending this year’s Drama Conference in January. The meeting is on Tuesday, 10/14 at 2:45 in Room 206.