1. Please note the LOST & FOUND table near the Main Office. Stop and claim your lost items this week. Otherwise all unclaimed items will be donated next week. Thank you.
2. For those of you who don’t know, Jack Sheridan, a Junior battling leukemia, has a birthday on October 17. If you would like to wish Jack a happy birthday, please bring a card in to the Main Office by Thursday.
3. All students: Flag Football team forms should be turned in along with 10.00 by the end of the day TODAY. You can drop them off in the Main Office or in Campus Ministry. It promises to be a really fun day!
4. Teams, clubs or CBA groups of students: there is a great opportunity to volunteer as a group through the Town of Dewitt. It is organizing a clean-up of our CBA area on Saturday Oct. 18 from 9-12. Free pizza from Robbie T’s pizza too! See Mrs. Finlay for details.
5.Free Multicultural Pot luck dinner on October 22, 3:30-5:30. Bring a dish from your culture. Sign up in Room 211 by Monday October 20th.
6. ALL STUDENTS: Beginning TODAY you must switch to the regular dress code with oxford blouses or oxford shirts & ties, to accompany your dress pants, belts, and dress shoes. Absolutely no boots allowed! Continue wearing your dress shoes until Br. Joe decides when weather warrants the allowance for boots.
7. Training to be a Eucharistic Minister will be Monday, October 20th 7:45 a.m. in the LGI. You need to be Confirmed to participate. Any questions, please see Mrs. Perkins in Campus Ministry.
1. Attention all Junior High Lasallian Members: Thank you to all of you who signed up to serve this semester! I am overwhelmed by your spirit! Thank you! If you signed up for the March of Dimes Service Day on October 19th, please pick up a permission slip outside Mrs. Major’s door this week and plan to return in, signed, at our October 16th meeting after school in room 401. If you are planning on serving on the 19th, you MUST attend the October 16th meeting and must have your permission form signed and turned in by that date. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major!
1. Brothers Idol tryouts – For everyone who wants to perform (sing, dance, show off a talent) sign up to perform in Brothers Idol, CBA’s talent show. Tryouts will be held THURSDAY October 16 before and after school. In order to try out, sign up outside of room 308 and then prepare a 1 minute act to show the judges your talent. Good luck!
2. Brothers Idol – Brothers Idol, CBA’s talent show, will be held Thursday October 23rd from 7-9 in the LGI. Come watch and support fellow students showcase their talents. The cost is 3 dollars and there will be concessions for sale during the show.
3. There will be a brief but mandatory meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 206 for any student in grades 10-12 interested in attending this year’s Drama Conference in January.
4. College Visits
Tuesday @ 1:10/Air Force ROTC @ Syracuse
Thursday @ 8:21/Monmouth University
@ 9:04/LeMoyne College
@ 10:30/Embry-Riddle Aero University
Friday @10:30/SUNY New Paltz
@1:10/Cedar Crest College