1. Please note the LOST & FOUND table near the Main Office. Stop and claim your lost items this week. Otherwise all unclaimed items will be donated next week. Thank you.
2. For those of you who don’t know, Jack Sheridan, a Junior battling leukemia, has a birthday on October 17. If you would like to wish Jack a happy birthday, please bring a card in to the Main Office TODAY.
3. Teams, clubs or CBA groups of students: there is a great opportunity to volunteer as a group through the Town of Dewitt. It is organizing a clean-up of our CBA area on Saturday Oct. 18 from 9-12. Free pizza from Robbie T’s pizza too! See Mrs. Finlay for details.
4. Free Multicultural Pot luck dinner on October 22, 3:30-5:30. Bring a dish from your culture. Sign up in Room 211 by Monday October 20th.
5. Training to be a Eucharistic Minister will be Monday, October 20th 7:45 a.m. in the LGI. You need to be confirmed to participate. Any questions, please see Mrs. Perkins in Campus Ministry.
6. . Picture retakes will be on Monday, 10/20. Please bring your original picture packet to the photographer.
7. The following students are asked to report to the LGI during homeroom today (Thursday, Oct. 16):Tom Benz, Josh Brown, Anne Caputo, Jack Carey, Paul Civello, Brianna Delaney, Katrina Drury, Lillian Harrington, Mary Ierlan, Anna Kambhampaty, Kiersten Kennedy, Sydney Lim, Melissa Lopoo, Greg Maziuk, John McCann, Julie McInvale, Hannah Morris, Daniel O’Connor, Josh Popp, Olivia Procopio, Serena Schmitt, Ian Smith, Joseph Sullivan, Kaitlyn Wendl, Zachary Zajdel
1. Attention all Junior High Lasallian members participating in this Sunday’s service day for the March of Dimes. There is a mandatory meeting TODAY at 2:45 in room 401. It will only take about 15 minutes. If you are unable to make this meeting, you MUST see Mrs. Major sometime today. Remember, in order to serve on Sunday Mrs. Major must have your permission slip today!
1. Scholarships: (Applications can be found in the Guidance Office)
- The Syracuse Chapter of the CPCU Society is accepting scholarship applications from high school seniors planning on working in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry.
- Brothers of the Christian Schools Scholarships at St. John’s University, any student accepted/attending St. John’s University is eligible to apply for the this scholarship.
2. Fashion Show Dance Rehearsals start this Sunday, October 19: The first dance rehearsal for the show is Sunday @ CBA in the gymnasium. Please use the door near Mr. W’s office, and report to the cafeteria at your assigned time.
5:45 pm – scene 1 (Opening)
6:45 pm – scene 5 (Broadway)
7:45 pm – scene 9 (East Coast Rap)
8:45 pm – scene 13 (State Fair)
*contact Mrs. O’Connor or Mrs. Lopoo if you have any questions. CBAclass2015@gmail.com
3. Brothers Idol tryouts – For everyone who wants to perform (sing, dance, show off a talent) sign up to perform in Brothers Idol, CBA’s talent show. Tryouts will be held TODAY before and after school. In order to try out, sign up outside of room 308 and then prepare a 1 minute act to show the judges your talent. Good luck!
4. Brothers Idol – Brothers Idol, CBA’s talent show, will be held Thursday October 23rd from 7-9 in the LGI. Come watch and support fellow students showcase their talents. The cost is 3 dollars and there will be concessions for sale during the show.
5. College Visits
Thursday @ 8:21/Monmouth University
@ 9:04/LeMoyne College
@ 10:30/Embry-Riddle Aero University
Friday @10:30/SUNY New Paltz
@1:10/Cedar Crest College