1. Please note the LOST & FOUND table near the Main Office. Stop and claim your lost items this week. Otherwise all unclaimed items will be donated next week. Thank you.
2. For those of you who don’t know, Jack Sheridan, a Junior battling leukemia, has a birthday on October 17. If you would like to wish Jack a happy birthday, please bring a card in to the Main Office TODAY.
3. All students: Flag football round robin set up will be posted today near the gym locker rooms. Please check it for your team’s play schedule. Make sure your team is at the Stadium at 12:30 ready to play.
4. Teams, clubs or CBA groups of students: there is a great opportunity to volunteer as a group through the Town of Dewitt. It is organizing a clean-up of our CBA area on Saturday Oct. 18 from 9-12. Free pizza from Robbie T’s pizza too! See Mrs. Finlay for details.
5.Free Multicultural Pot luck dinner on October 22, 3:30-5:30. Bring a dish from your culture. Sign up in Room 211 by Monday October 20th.
6.Training to be a Eucharistic Minister will be Monday, October 20th 7:45 a.m. in the LGI. You need to be confirmed to participate. Any questions, please see Mrs. Perkins in Campus Ministry.
7. Picture retakes will be on Monday, 10/20. Please bring your original picture packet to the photographer.
1. Attention all Junior High Lasallian members serving this Sunday for the March of Dimes…Remember to meet at the entrance to the SRC Arena at OCC at 9am Sunday. You will also need to be picked up promptly at 1pm. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Major today. Thank you so much for your gift of service!
1. ATTENTION STUDENTS INTERESTED IN TRAVELLING TO EUROPE IN THE SUMMER 2015: THIS IS A REMINDER TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO LOCK IN THE DISCOUNTED PRICE. SEE MRS. SABA IN ROOM 306 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
2. Attention SENIORS: There are 41 Seniors who are in danger of not being completely represented in their SENIOR Yearbook due to not following directions. If you are one of the 41, you should be receiving notification in homeroom this morning. In addition to emailing your information, you were instructed to hand in a signed, hard copy. You have until MONDAY, Oct 20 to complete YOUR obligation.
3. The following students have signed up for volunteering at the Samaritan Center after school on Monday. Please notify Mrs. Finlay if you cannot attend: Andrew Koscs, Tom Benz, Kang Ji, Joe Sullivan, Kiersten Kennedy, James McClimans, Sarah Mahar, Ian McConnell, Gabby Bordanaro.
4. 2. Scholarships: (Applications can be found in the Guidance Office)
- The Syracuse Chapter of the CPCU Society is accepting scholarship applications from high school seniors planning on working in the Risk Management and Insurance Industry.
- Brothers of the Christian Schools Scholarships at St. John’s University, any student accepted/attending St. John’s University is eligible to apply for the this scholarship.
5.Fashion Show Dance Rehearsals start this Sunday, October 19: The first dance rehearsal for the show is Sunday @ CBA in the gymnasium. Please use the door near Mr. W’s office, and report to the cafeteria at your assigned time.
5:45 pm – scene 1 (Opening)
6:45 pm – scene 5 (Broadway)
7:45 pm – scene 9 (East Coast Rap)
8:45 pm – scene 13 (State Fair)
*contact Mrs. O’Connor or Mrs. Lopoo if you have any questions. CBAclass2015@gmail.com
6. Brothers Idol – Brothers Idol, CBA’s talent show, will be held Thursday October 23rd from 7-9 in the LGI. Come watch and support fellow students showcase their talents. The cost is 3 dollars and there will be concessions for sale during the show.
7. College Visits
Friday @10:30/SUNY New Paltz
@1:10/Cedar Crest College