- Calling all students Grades 8-12, we are still signing up touring guide help, Monday in HR and Tuesday during lunch periods for the Open House. Don’t miss out on the fun time and the chance to represent your school! Peer Ministers, Sport’s Team Members, Student Senate and all CBA Brothers, don’t miss out on this leadership opportunity.
- CBA Ski Club forms are on-line on CBA’s website. You can use the search engine “Ski Club” (Instruction Form, Participation Form and Labrador Form). Please direct any questions to Ski Advisor Lisa Arbon at Larbon4@gmail.com.
- Reminder: All OPEN HOUSE TOUR GUIDES remember training is TODAY, during your lunch period! Go straight to the LGI. Do not come to training if you are not working on Sunday at Open House. Thank you Brothers!
- Attention Junior High Lasallian members. Thank you so much for your gift of time Monday after school! We had 45 7th and 8th graders show up to make 200 sandwiches for the Samaritan Center! Just so you know…the Center had just run out of sandwiches 15 minutes before our sandwiches arrived! God Bless you and Thank you again! Our next meeting is a prayer meeting on Monday, November 2nd. Please meet in the chapel at 2:50 for prayer. We will also be writing letters to our Veterans! Your good works continue!
- 8th Grade: We will have a class meeting in the LGI TODAY immediately after prayers and announcements.
- Mass for Life will be Thursday, October 29th 9:30 a.m. at the Cathedral in downtown Syracuse. Anyone in Grades 9-12 interested in attending, please see Mrs. Perkins in Campus Ministry.
- Seniors: There are service opportunities for November available in Campus Ministry. Sign up quickly as they fill up fast!
- Camp Good Days needs 8 volunteers to help with their pumpkin picking event for children on October 24th from 9-2:30. It is at Critz Farms in Cazenovia, but you meet at Camp Good Days office. Seniors, this is a great and really fun way to get some service hours and help cheer the day for children who live with cancer themselves or in their family.
- Training to be a Eucharistic Minister will be Tuesday, October 27th 7:40 a.m. in the LGI. You need to be confirmed to participate. Any questions, please see Mrs. Perkins in Campus Ministry.
- Jubilee – There is a rehearsal for instrumentalists this Friday, October 23rd after school in the band room from 2:45 to 4:00.
- Upper Room will be meeting TODAY after school in Room 210 from 2:45 to 3:45 and see Mr. Cusano if you plan to attend.
- Multicultural Club will meet during lunches. Freshmen and Sophomores will meet TODAY in Mrs. Barredo’s room. New members are always welcome.
- The VEX robotics team will be meeting TODAY after school in room 307. All members must be present.
- College Visits:
Thursday: New York University @ 8:20
Washington University/St. Louis @9:44
The Catholic University of America @ 10:30
University of Vermont @ 11:13
George Washington University @ 1:10
Friday: University of Scranton @10:30