1. Upper Room will meet in 105 Wednesday from 2:50-3:45. If you have any questions, see Mr. Cusano.
2. All Boys: The end of the 1st marking period is your reminder to check your hair length. Dress code calls for hair cut above the eyebrows, above the ears, and above the collar. If you need a cut, get it done before Monday, Oct. 27th.
3. All Girls: A couple dress code reminders:
- Scarves are never permitted.
- There must be no tears, rips, or holes in tee-shirts- So, if you cut the front of your tee-shirt collar, you cannot wear that tee-shirt to school (i.e. Spanish Club tee-shirts, peer ministry tee-shirts, sectional team tee-shirts, etc.).
4. All Students: Remember, unless you are with an adult, you must leave the academic wing by 2:45 p.m. each day. You should wait for your rides, games, and practices in the cafeteria or front of the school.
5. All Students No student is permitted anywhere behind the school building, including the woods, or anywhere else behind the school building, stadiums, , etc. without coach or teacher permission and supervision, especially after school.
1. Attention Junior High Senators: Junior High Student Senate will have a meeting on 11/3 at 2:45 in Room 203.
2. The Junior High Senate will be hosting a dance on Friday, November 7, from 7-9:30. There will also be open gym that night. Cost is $5.00 at the door.
1. Calling all Senior Bolt Leaders! Your Junior High Buddies miss you and need you to chaperone their dance on Friday, 11/7! See Mrs. Pledger or Mrs Hanson to sign up.
2. ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 – 12: Salsa Club will meet today right after school in room 306.
3. College Visits
@9:04/La Salle University
@11:57/University of Scranton