- CBA Ski Club forms are on-line on CBA’s website. You can use the search engine “Ski Club” (Instruction Form, Participation Form and Labrador Form). Please direct any questions to Ski Advisor Lisa Arbon at Larbon@gmail.com.
- Attention students in Grades 8-11. Want to save $400 to go to Spain and Portugal during winter break of February 2017? Come find out about the early enrollment savings and other trip details at the student meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 306. See Mrs. Sava in Room 306 for more information.
- Jubilee – There are two rehearsals this week. TODAY, singers will meet in the Chorus Room from 2:45 to 4:00. Please note the room change! On Friday, instrumentalists will meet in the Band Room from 2:45 to 4:00.
- Attention Junior High Lasallian. Our next meeting will be Monday, November 2nd! We will meet at 2:50 in the Chapel for prayer. After, we will gather in Room 401 to make cards for our Veterans. We should be done by 3:30 pm. Hope you can join us!
- Anyone interested in attending the Mass for Life at the Cathedral tomorrow needs to stop down to Campus Ministry by Wednesday to pick up a permission slip.
- Seniors: There are service opportunities for November available in Campus Ministry. Sign up quickly as they fill up fast!
- Seniors! There are two opportunities for lots of service hours on Halloween. One is at Northeast Community Center and the other at Brady Faith Center. Come to Campus Ministry for more information.
- Neuroscience Club will be having a meeting tomorrow at 3:00 in Room 314 to take t-shirt orders and a yearbook picture. New members welcome.
- This Friday, October 30th in the cafeteria during lunch periods and after school there will be bake sale to benefit the junior class. All items are $1.00. There will also be a raffle basket for each lunch period which includes an iTunes card, a movie ticket and candy – raffle tickets are only a $1.00. Please support the Junior Class. Thank you!
- Last call for any student in Grades 10-12 interested in attending the Student Drama Conference in January. See Mr. Moretti as soon as possible. Also, all students who are going must attend a meeting tomorrow at the 2:45 in Room 206.
- The Upper Room will be meeting in Room 210 at 2:45 tomorrow and to let Mr. Cusano know by email if they are not able to attend.
- Signups for varsity, junior varsity and modified wresting will be held TODAY at 2:50 p.m. in the Cafeteria. It will take only 5 minutes. If interested or curious, please stop by.
- Seniors are asked to check the Fashion Show Bulletin Board for practice times. Rehearsals begin Sunday, November 1st. If you are in a special “Dance” Scene, you need to attend Sunday as well as November 8 and 15th.
- Many seniors are in danger of NOT HAVING their Senior Words and Activities in the Yearbook. Check the lists in Homeroom and address any issues as soon as possible!
- If you are planning on retaking the regents exam at your home district in January, please see Mrs. Killion by Friday. We do not give the January exams at CBA, but we do need to order you an answer sheet for the exam that you are retaking at your home district school.
- Attention Juniors! In preparation for your class trip to Washington DC, please remember to do the following: 1) Sign up to work at one of the fundraising events, 2) Sell tickets for the chicken riggies dinner and turn in the money to your homeroom teacher by Monday, November 9th. Please put ticket money in the same envelope in which you received the tickets. If you cannot sell the tickets, return them in the envelope to Mrs. Stedman or your homeroom teacher. 3) Turn in completed trip forms and the non-refundable deposit of $210 to your homeroom teacher for later than Wednesday, November 18th.
- College Visits:
Wednesday: Providence College @ 8:20
Carnegie Mellon University @ 10:30
Dickinson College @ 1:10
Thursday: Cazenovia College @ 9:04
Georgetown @ 9:44
Marist College @ 11:54
Friday: RIT @ 11:54
Keuka College @ 1:10