Comments : 0
- CBA Ski Club forms are on-line on CBA’s website. You can use the search engine “Ski Club” (Instruction Form, Participation Form and Labrador Form). Please direct any questions to Ski Advisor Lisa Arbon at Larbon@gmail.com.
- Greenhouse Club Members please see Mrs. Mather or Molly Sweeney if you want a new t-shirt.
- Attention Junior High Lasallian. Our next meeting will be Monday, November 2nd! We will meet at 2:50 in the Chapel for prayer. After, we will gather in Room 401 to make cards for our Veterans. We should be done by 3:30 pm. Hope you can join us!
- There will be a sign up for boy’s 7th and 8th grade basketball after school in the Cafeteria. Practice starts Monday.
- Attention Juniors! In preparation for your class trip to Washington DC, please remember to do the following: 1) Sign up to work at one of the fundraising events, 2) Sell tickets for the chicken riggies dinner and turn in the money to your homeroom teacher by Monday, November 9th. Please put ticket money in the same envelope in which you received the tickets. If you cannot sell the tickets, return them in the envelope to Mrs. Stedman or your homeroom teacher. 3) Turn in completed trip forms and the non-refundable deposit of $10 to your homeroom teacher for later than Wednesday, November 18th.
- Spanish Club Members – Wear your club tee-shirt on Monday, November 2nd for El Dia de Los Muertos!
- Jubilee instrumentalists will rehearse in the band room TODAY at 2:45.
- Seniors: There are service opportunities for November available in Campus Ministry. Sign up quickly as they fill up fast!
- Boys wishing to swim must see Mr. Bewley TODAY.
- TODAY in the cafeteria during lunch periods and after school there will be bake sale to benefit the junior class. All items are $1.00. There will also be a raffle basket for each lunch period which includes an iTunes card, a movie ticket and candy – raffle tickets are only a $1.00. Please support the Junior Class. Thank you!
- Seniors are asked to check the Fashion Show Bulletin Board for practice times. Rehearsals begin Sunday, November 1st. If you are in a special “Dance” Scene, you need to attend Sunday as well as November 8 and 15th.
- Many seniors are in danger of NOT HAVING their Senior Words and Activities in the Yearbook. Check the lists in Homeroom and address any issues as soon as possible!
- If you are planning on retaking the regents exam at your home district in January, please see Mrs. Killion We do not give the January exams at CBA, but we do need to order you an answer sheet for the exam that you are retaking at your home district school.
- College Visits:
Friday: RIT @ 11:54
Keuka College @ 1:10