1. Multicultural Club meets Monday, November 3. All club members should attend to discuss t-shirts.
1. Attention Junior High Senators: Junior High Student Senate will have a meeting on Monday, 11/3 at 2:45 in Room 203.
- The Junior High Senate will be hosting a dance on Friday, November 7, from 7-9:30. There will also be open gym that night. Cost is $5.00 at the door.
1. ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 – 12: Salsa Club will meet next Tuesday, November 4th, right after school in room 306.
2. ATTENTION SENIORS: November 6th is the last day to register for the December SAT without paying the late fee. If you want to take the SAT I or any more SAT Subject Tests, please register on collegeboard.org right away! This will be the last SAT you can take for your scores to be ready for Regular Decision deadlines!
3. Attentions Seniors: Fashion Show Dance Rehearsal on Sunday, November 2: We have rehearsal for the show on Sunday @ CBA in the gymnasium for all dancers! Please enter through the doors by Mr. W’s office.
Sunday, November 2:
5:45 pm – scene 9 (East Coast Rap)
6:45 pm – scene 13 (State Fair)
7:45 pm – scene 1 (Opening)
8:45 pm – scene 5 (Broadway)
All students rehearse on Sunday, November 9 @ 5:45pm.
4. Calling all Senior Bolt Leaders! Your Junior High Buddies miss you and need you to chaperone their dance on Friday, 11/7! See Mrs. Pledger or Mrs Hanson to sign up.
5. College Visits