Comments : 0
- Attention students! The Junior Class is holding a chicken riggie take-out dinner on Thursday, November 12th. Tickets are $10.00 and can be purchased from any member of the Junior class or at the front desk in the CBA office. All money goes toward the Junior class trip to Washington DC.
- CBS Fall Drama “Shakespeare’s Friends and Enemies” will be held November 12, 13, and 14 in CBA’s Chapel. Tickets are $5 and can be bought in Room 206.
- Grades 8 – 11 interested in the February 2017 trip to Spain and Portugal – Students are reminded to turn in your registration form and deposit as soon as possible in order to receive the $400 discount to Mrs. Saba in Room 306. If you are registering online, please let Mrs. Saba know.
- Cheerleaders wanted! Reminder that Basketball Cheerleading starts TODAY after school. Come join the meeting in the Cafeteria.
- Attention Juniors! In preparation for your class trip to Washington DC, please remember to do the following: 1) Sign up to work at one of the fundraising events, 2) Sell tickets for the chicken riggies dinner and turn in the money to your homeroom teacher by TODAY. Please put ticket money in the same envelope in which you received the tickets. If you cannot sell the tickets, return them in the envelope to Mrs. Stedman or your homeroom teacher. 3) Turn in completed trip forms and the non-refundable deposit of $10 to your homeroom teacher for later than Wednesday, November 18th.
- Attention Seniors! Sign up today to volunteer for the Annual Fund Phonathon. Here’s your opportunity to help out your school, meet some local alumni, and compete for bragging rights and prizes. Phonathon dates: Thursday, November 12th; Tuesday, November 17th; and Wednesday, November 18th. Sessions begin at 6 pm in the Cafeteria. Tully’s tenders will be served. Don’t forget to bring your cell phones!
- Seniors: There are service opportunities for November available in Campus Ministry. Sign up quickly as they fill up fast!
- Seniors will be receiving text or email messages from Store Coordinators for modeling, please response promptly so we can get all the fittings scheduled.
- The Multicultural Club will have a general membership meeting for all of our high school members after school TODAY at 2:45 in Room 211. We will be taking t-shirt orders and discussing upcoming activities. This is a big meeting so please make it a priority.
- High School Students – GET UP AND DANCE! There will be a Salsa Club meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 306.
- Seniors and Juniors: For those of you whom already have parking permits for this year – if you provide a temporary paper license for your parking permit, you now need to provide Mrs. Mulcahey in the main office a photocopy of your permanent license that has your photo on it. Once again, this applies to those of you who provided a temporary paper license (looks like a gas receipt!)
- Attention ALL Girls in Grades 9-12: The Girls Group will be meeting tomorrow at 2:45 PM in the LGI. Please join us!
- The following students are signed up to serve at the Samaritan Center after school. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot attend: Bryan Black, Summer Mills, Rachel Ziemba, Anna Ziemba, Claire Bargabos, Christina Williams, Katie Nellis, Jiselle Cabizas, Gabby Bordonaro, Virginia Nash. There are a few on the wait list, so let me know soon if you cannot attend.
- College Visits:
Monday: Manhattan @ 11:57
Tuesday: University of Tampa @ 8:20
St. Bonaventure @ 1:10
Thursday: New Pultz @ 9:04, Army National Guard @ 11:13