Comments : 0
- Grades 8 – 11 interested in the February 2017 trip to Spain and Portugal – Students are reminded to turn in your registration form and deposit as soon as possible in order to receive the $400 discount to Mrs. Saba in Room 306. If you are registering online, please let Mrs. Saba know.
- The Musical are now on sale in the office….we are sold out for Friday’s performance, very limited for Saturday and Sunday. Tickets are $8.00 and are being sold in the Main Office. Since there is LIMITED SEATING for Shrek Jr., the Musical we are opening up Thursday’s Dress Rehearsal to Students and Faculty. The show is at 4:00 PM. Tickets will be $5.00 and sold at the office and at the door. Please support your fellow students.
- Money for the Neuroscience Club t-shirts is due. Bring $12 to Mrs. Brasor or Marisa Peryer by TODAY.
- Attention Junior High Lasallian members – Our service project originally scheduled for today is being rescheduled. Please plan on joining us for our next gathering Monday, December 14th for a very special service project and Advent celebration! We will also take our yearbook picture on December 14th. Thank you Mrs. Major.
- There will be a brief Jr. High Student Senate meeting after school at 2:45 in room 203 on Tuesday, November 17th.
- Please join the Jr. High Student Senate for a Pre-Musical Pizza Party in room 401 at 3:30 on Thursday, November 19th! For 2 dollars you will get a slice of pizza and a soda before heading to the Jr. High Musical!
- Attention Seniors! Sign up today to volunteer for the Annual Fund Phonathon. Here’s your opportunity to help out your school, meet some local alumni, and compete for bragging rights and prizes. Phonathon dates: Tuesday, November 17th; and Wednesday, November 18th. Sessions begin at 6 pm in the Cafeteria. Tully’s tenders will be served. Don’t forget to bring your cell phones!
- Seniors: There are service opportunities for November available in Campus Ministry. Sign up quickly as they fill up fast!
- Masterminds will practice on tomorrow in Room 302 at 2:45 p.m. We will be taking our Yearbook picture at this practice.
- Latin Club will be meeting TODAY at 2:50 in Room 309. All are welcome!
- The following students are signed up to go to the Samaritan Center TODAY after school. Please meet directly after the bell in Campus Ministry. You need to let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot go: Bryan Black, Summer Mills, Rachel Ziemba, Anna Ziemba, katie Toole, Claire Bargabos, Christina williams, Katie Nellis, Jiselle Cabezas, Gabby Bordanaro. Wait list: (check with me after last period Monday): Hannah Aldrich, Bridget O’Hern, Olivia Penoyer, Ryan O’Connor
- Those juniors and seniors who signed up to go to the VA are reminded to meet in Campus Ministry after 1st period.
- Students and faculty: please take the time to check out the exhibit “Silent Witness” outside the LGI Monday and Tuesday. It is worth your time!
- Come and celebrate our diverse community with the Multicultural Club on Thursday, December 3rd for a potluck dinner in the Cafeteria from 3:30 to 5:30 pm. Sign up in Mrs. Lasda’s Room 211 and bring a dish to pass from your culture.
- SPANISH CLUB MEMBERS: You must return your Skull Pop money and any unsold pops ASAP- it’s overdue!!