1. The CBA Robotics Club will be holding a seminar on Tuesday after school on how to tie a tie and bow-tie for anyone interested. They will demonstrate various knots, and explain the elusive bow-tying technique. Feel free to come to Room 213 from 2:45-3:30 if interested in learning some new methods to improve your style! Students/Teachers/Staff all welcome.
2. Everyone is invited to an Applebee’s Pancake Breakfast on Sunday, 11/30 supporting the Junior Class Post Prom Party. This fundraiser is at the Dewitt Applebee’s location. Reservation forms are available in the Main office.
1. Attention Junior High Lasallian members: Please remember our next meeting (Christmas Wishes) on Tuesday, December 9th in room 401 from 2:45-3:30! Mark your calendars! If you have questions, please see Mrs. Major.
2. All Junior High Mathletes are reminded that there is a MATH MEET immediately after school TODAY. Please wear your team shirts.
3. There are t-shirts in the main office for players of boys modified soccer. Please come to pick up your shirt as soon as you can. (These are the t-shirts you ordered to benefit the American Heart Association
in memory of Lauren Papaleo)
1. The following students are volunteering at the Samaritan Center after school TODAY. Please let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot go: Joe Sullivan, Andrew Koscs, Erin Wind, Emily Humphrey, Richa Zirath, Summer Mills, Justin Strott, Julia Sullivan.
2. ATTENTION STUDENTS IN GRADES 9 – 12: Salsa Club will meet Tuesday, November 18th, right after school in room 306.