Comments : 0
- The only tickets remaining are those for Thursday’s Dress Rehearsal for $5.00. Please see Mrs. Albert for tickets. The show will start at 4 p.m.
- Please help out the hungry here in Onondaga County by donating non-perishable food to CBA’s annual Food Drive. You can make donations in homeroom until Friday, November 20th. All donations will be given to St. Lucy’s Food Pantry here in Syracuse.
- Please join the Jr. High Student Senate for a Pre-Musical Pizza Party in room 401 at 3:30 on Thursday, November 19th! For 2 dollars you will get a slice of pizza and a soda before heading to the Jr. High Musical!
- Attention Seniors! Sign up today to volunteer for the Annual Fund Phonathon. Here’s your opportunity to help out your school, meet some local alumni, and compete for bragging rights and prizes. Phonathon date: tomorrow, November 18th. Sessions begin at 6 pm in the Cafeteria. Tully’s tenders will be served. Don’t forget to bring your cell phones!
- Seniors: There are service opportunities for November available in Campus Ministry. Sign up quickly as they fill up fast!
- Those juniors and seniors who signed up to go to the VA are reminded to meet in Campus Ministry after 1st period.
- Come and celebrate our diverse community with the Multicultural Club on Thursday, December 3rd for a potluck dinner in the Cafeteria from 3:30 to 5:30 pm. Sign up in Mrs. Lasda’s Room 211 and bring a dish to pass from your culture.
- SPANISH CLUB MEMBERS: You must return your Skull Pop money and any unsold pops ASAP- it’s overdue!!
- Jubilee: There is a rehearsal for all members Friday, November 20th from 2:45-4:00 in the band room.
- The Upper Room will be meeting Thursday, November 19th in Room 210 at 2:45-3:30 and please let Mr. Cusano know if you cannot attend.
- Attention All Seniors! Fashion Show time is here… All Seniors must attend Fashion Show Mandatory Rehearsal on Sunday, November 22nd at 7 p.m. Please enter school through the door by Mr. W’s office and meet in the Main Gym. Dress Rehearsal is Monday, November 23rd at 7 p.m. at the Oncenter (800 S. State Street). More instructions will be provided at Sunday’s rehearsal.
- Seniors and Juniors: For those of you whom already have parking permits for this year – if you provided a temporary paper license for your parking permit, you now need to provide Mrs. Mulcahey in the main office a photocopy of your permanent license that has your photo on it. Once again, this only applies to those of you who provided a temporary paper license
- College Visits:
Thursday-Oswego @ 8:21
Friday-Syracuse University @ 10:30
Monday – November 23rd United States Naval Academy @ 10:30