Comments : 0
- Please help out the hungry here in Onondaga County by donating non-perishable food to CBA’s annual Food Drive. You can make donations in homeroom until tomorrow. All donations will be given to St. Lucy’s Food Pantry here in Syracuse.
- 2016 CBA Ski Club – The deadline is fast approaching. December 1st is the final day to register. Please fill out your forms and mail to Mrs. Lisa Arbon. Only “42 spots left.” Forms and contact information is on the CBA website.
- All fall sports uniforms should be turned in by Friday, November 20th!
- Please join the Jr. High Student Senate for a Pre-Musical Pizza Party in room 401 at 3:30 TODAY! For 2 dollars you will get a slice of pizza and a soda before heading to the Jr. High Musical!
- Seniors: There are service opportunities for November available in Campus Ministry. Sign up quickly as they fill up fast!
- Those juniors and seniors who signed up to go to the VA are reminded to meet in Campus Ministry after 1st period.
- Come and celebrate our diverse community with the Multicultural Club on Thursday, December 3rd for a potluck dinner in the Cafeteria from 3:30 to 5:30 pm. Sign up in Mrs. Lasda’s Room 211 and bring a dish to pass from your culture.
- SPANISH CLUB MEMBERS: You must return your Skull Pop money and any unsold pops ASAP- it’s overdue!!
- Jubilee: There is a rehearsal for all members tomorrow from 2:45-4:00 in the band room.
- The Upper Room will be meeting TODAY in Room 210 at 2:45-3:30 and please let Mr. Cusano know if you cannot attend.
- Attention All Seniors! Fashion Show time is here… All Seniors must attend Fashion Show Mandatory Rehearsal on Sunday, November 22nd at 7 p.m. Please enter school through the door by Mr. W’s office and meet in the Main Gym. Dress Rehearsal is Monday, November 23rd at 7 p.m. at the Oncenter (800 S. State Street). More instructions will be provided at Sunday’s rehearsal.
- Seniors and Juniors: For those of you whom already have parking permits for this year – if you provided a temporary paper license for your parking permit, you now need to provide Mrs. Mulcahey in the main office a photocopy of your permanent license that has your photo on it. Once again, this only applies to those of you who provided a temporary paper license
- There will be a mandatory Science Olympiad Meeting, Monday, November 23rd in Room 307 at 2:50.
- The following students are signed up to go to Seymour Elementary TODAY after school. Please leave your class when announcements start as we need to leave quickly from Campus Ministry: Bryan Black, Summer Mills, Rachel Ziemba, Anna Ziemba, Rhea Saini, katie Toole, Olivia Moffa, Anna Sasser, Allison Brown, Ryan O’Connor, Yatin Zirath
- College Visits:
Thursday-Oswego @ 8:21
Friday-Syracuse University @ 10:30
Monday – November 23rd United States Naval Academy @ 10:30