1. The Multicultural Club will have a regular meeting TODAY. We will be discussing the Art presentation.
2. BOYS: The marking period ends in 12 days and you have no school on seven of those 12 days. So, it’s a perfect time to schedule your haircuts to ensure they are in dress code by the end of the marking period on Dec. 2nd – Hair must be cut above the eyebrows, above the tops of your ears, and above the collar of your shirts. Hair must be naturally styled with no mohawks, faux-hawks, etc.
1. All students are reminded that library books must be officially checked out before removing them from the library. There have been several books used for Jr. High projects that have been returned, but never checked out. If you need any assistance, please see the librarian, Mrs. Shull.
1. Attention Juniors and Seniors: Next Monday, November 24th, we are lucky to have student representatives coming to the Guidance Office from the Naval Academy, West Point, and Washington and Lee University. Please check in Naviance or with the Guidance Office regarding times. This is your chance to “get the inside scoop” from students who have gone through the Admission process and are now on campus. Zach Taylor, a CBA graduate, will be the rep for Washington and Lee, so please come into Guidance to get a pass so you don’t miss out on this great opportunity.
2. Seniors – Did you check the lost and found box with leftovers from the fashion show? It’s in the main office.
3. College Visits
Monday, November 24th- The United States Naval Academy @ 8:21
– West Point @ 9:47
– Washington and Lee @ 1:10