- Greenhouse Club Members please see Mrs. Mather or Molly Sweeney if you want a new t-shirt. In addition, there will be a mandatory meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 216.
- How are your prayers to St. Anthony working??? Why not just LOOK for your lost item at the lost and found table outside the main office all this week. Sweaters, jackets, sweatshirts, shoes, sporting apparel, lunch boxes and so much more. Come and claim your lost item before it goes to goodwill next week.
- Attention students! The Junior Class is holding a chicken riggie take-out dinner on Thursday, November 12th. Tickets are $10.00 and can be purchased from any member of the Junior class or at the front desk in the CBA office. All money goes toward the Junior class trip to Washington DC.
- Jubilee – All members! There will be two rehearsals this week for all members. TODAY we will meet in the Chorus Room and Friday, November 6th we will meet in the Band Room from 2:45-4:00. See you there!
- Attention Juniors! In preparation for your class trip to Washington DC, please remember to do the following: 1) Sign up to work at one of the fundraising events, 2) Sell tickets for the chicken riggies dinner and turn in the money to your homeroom teacher by Monday, November 9th. Please put ticket money in the same envelope in which you received the tickets. If you cannot sell the tickets, return them in the envelope to Mrs. Stedman or your homeroom teacher. 3) Turn in completed trip forms and the non-refundable deposit of $10 to your homeroom teacher for later than Wednesday, November 18th.
- Attention Seniors! Sign up today to volunteer for the Annual Fund Phonathon. Here’s your opportunity to help out your school, meet some local alumni, and compete for bragging rights and prizes. Phonathon dates: Thursday, November 12th; Tuesday, November 17th; and Wednesday, November 18th. Sessions begin at 6 pm in the Cafeteria. Tully’s tenders will be served. Don’t forget to bring your cell phones!
- Seniors: There are service opportunities for November available in Campus Ministry. Sign up quickly as they fill up fast!
- Seniors are asked to check the Fashion Show Bulletin Board for practice times. If you are in a special “Dance” Scene, you need to attend Sunday as well as November 8 and 15th.
- Seniors will be receiving text or email messages from Store Coordinators for modeling, please response promptly so we can get all the fittings scheduled.
- Many seniors are in danger of NOT HAVING their Senior Words and Activities in the Yearbook. Check the lists in Homeroom and address any issues as soon as possible!
- The following students have signed up to read to kids at Seymour Elementary tomorrow. You should be receiving a pass to leave prior to the bell at the end of the day so we can get there on time. James Lynch, Bryan Black, Rachel Ziemba, Anna Ziemba, Claire Bargabos, Bridget O’Hern, kathleen Harrigan, Grace Huslander, Olivia Penoyer, Francis Canizzo, Claire Jeschke. If you cannot go, please let Mrs. Finlay know.
- Any boy or girl interested in the bowling team should attend a meeting tomorrow after school in Room 209. See Mr. Conroy with any questions.
- If anyone still has a Latin Club form, please hand it in (along with the money) to Kat Fletcher or Mrs. Cabal TODAY! Thank you.
- College Visits:
Wednesday: Gettysburg College @ 8:20
Elmira College @ 9:04
SUNY Albany @ 10:30
Allegheny College @ 1:10
Thursday: Le Moyne College @ 9:04
Friday: Massachusetts College of
Liberal Arts @ 8:20
Kings College @ 9:04