1. Attn Jr. High Student Senators: There is a meeting in Room 101 on Thursday, 1/16 at 2:50. We will be discussing our snow tubing trip!
2. The next Jr. High event will be SNOW TUBING on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 5:30 to 8:30 at Four Seasons. Admission is $15 and signups will be during homeroom. Bring $ for food as it is not provided.
1. Attention Juniors: Please remember your final payment for the class trip to Washington DC is due this Friday, 1/17. Please turn in your check for $210 to your homeroom teachers.
2. Attention Seniors: Please alert the Guidance Office if one of your colleges, NOT ON THE COMMON APP, has requested that you send in your mid-year grades. All schools you applied to via the Common App will receive your mid-year report card, along with a report from your counselor. Please advised, that the Admission Office will see all of your grades, including your midterm exam grades when they receive your report card. Do your very best to finish out the marking period strong and work hard to do a great job on your exams!
3. National Honor Society members – there is a mandatory meeting to plan second semester activities TODAY during lunch in Room 302.
4. PULSE Pro-Life Group will meet TODAY at 2:45-3:30 in the Campus Ministry Office. The mission of this group is to promote the sanctity of human life from conception to natural death. Come learn how you can get involved! Please tell Mrs. Sommers, Mrs. Perkins, Monica Hanson, or Will Adams if you are interested in joining!