1. All cast members of Beauty and the Beast should stop in the LGI today after school for a MANDATORY quick costume measurement. This is a different measurement than before and Mrs. Feldmeth needs to see everyone again. If you have a conflict, see her during the day today.
1. Attn Jr. High Student Senators: There is a meeting in Room 101 TODAY at 2:50. We will be discussing our snow tubing trip!
2. The next Jr. High event will be SNOW TUBING on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 5:30 to 8:30 at Four Seasons. Admission is $15 and signups will be during homeroom. Bring $ for food as it is not provided.
1. The annual Shakespeare Competition will be held today in the LGI beginning at 3 pm. Everyone is invited to attend as CBA students deliver Shakespearean monologues in a competition to represent CBA at the regional level.
2. Attention Juniors: Please remember your final payment for the class trip to Washington DC is due this Friday, 1/17. Please turn in your check for $210 to your homeroom teachers.
3. Attention Juniors: Anyone interested in being on the prom 2014 committee? There will be a meeting on Thursday, January 23rd at 2:40pm in room 405. See you there!
4. All Science Olympiad team members must attend a meeting after school today (1/16/13) in room 213 at 2:45PM.