Comments : 0
- There will be a brief High Student Senate meeting Tuesday, December 8th after school in Room 203 at 2:45.
- All Jr. High students are invited to the Jr. High Pajama Christmas Party Movie Night next Friday, December 11th in the LGI from 7:00-9:30! Come watch Elf on the big screen and eat some Christmas cookies!
- Next Wednesday, December 9th there will be a Spelling Bee in the LGI at 2:45. Two winners will be chosen to go on and represent CBA in the local writing spell off at OCC and then possibly onto the Local Championship Spell Off at the WCNY Studios! Good Luck, may the odds be ever in your favor!
- It’s not too late to sign up for the multicultural potluck dinner tomorrow from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the Cafeteria. See Mrs. Lasda asap in Room 211 and sign up to bring a dish to pass from your culture. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to taste the world!
- There will be an organizational meeting for CBA’s 2016 Mock Trial Team tomorrow, December 3rd from 2:45 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the School Library. Any 9th through 12th grade student is eligible to participate in Mock Trial. At the meeting, we will answer questions about Mock Trial, give an overview of the competition, discuss try-outs and announce a practice schedule. Any High School Student who is interested in participating in this season’s Mock Trial Team should attend.
- Jubilee will rehearse Thursday after school in the LGI and Friday after school in the Band Room. Rehearsals are mandatory for all members. Our next mass is Sunday, please arrive at 8:30 am in the main gym.
- The Upper Room will be meeting tomorrow in Room 210 from 2:45-3:30 and to see Mr. Cusano if they plan to attend. Thank you!!
- Semi-Formal Dance – will take place on Saturday, December 12th from 8-11pm. Tickets are $10 and will be sold during lunch starting Monday (12/7). This year’s theme is tropical. All students attending must arrive by 8:30. Non-CBA guests are allowed, but they must be current high school students & a non-CBA Guest Form must be completed and turned in to Mr. Mullaney before a ticket can be purchased for the guest.