Calling all artists, grades 7-12….. The 2016 Auction Program Cover Contest is on! This year’s cover contest is for a student who displays artistic talent in colorful drawing on an 8 ½ x 11 (portrait orientation) size piece of white paper. The 2016 Lasallian Dinner & Auction theme is “Aloha CBA!” Think Hawaiian! Display the theme name somewhere on the page. All submissions must be turned in to Annemarie Mosley, Associate Director of Special Events in the Development Office by Monday, January 11th. The winning artwork will be printed on the cover of 500 auction programs for the evening of the auction on April 9, 2016. The winner will also receive $100.
- There will be a brief High Student Senate meeting Tuesday, December 8th after school in Room 203 at 2:45.
- All Jr. High students are invited to the Jr. High Pajama Christmas Party Movie Night next Friday, December 11th in the LGI from 7:00-9:30! Come watch Elf on the big screen and eat some Christmas cookies! Cost is $5 at the door.
- Next Wednesday, December 9th there will be a Spelling Bee in the LGI at 2:45. Two winners will be chosen to go on and represent CBA in the local writing spell off at OCC and then possibly onto the Local Championship Spell Off at the WCNY Studios! Good Luck, may the odds be ever in your favor!
- Semi-Formal Dance – will take place on Saturday, December 12th from 8-11pm. Tickets are $10 and will be sold during lunch starting Monday (12/7). This year’s theme is tropical. All students attending must arrive by 8:30. Non-CBA guests are allowed, but they must be current high school students & a non-CBA Guest Form must be completed and turned in to Mr. Mullaney before a ticket can be purchased for the guest.
- Students attending the Drama Conference in January are reminded that final payment is due NOW. See Mr. Moretti for details.
- If any high school student is interested in doing 2-3 hours of paid work outside for a local business, please see Mrs. Finlay in Campus Ministry.
- The following students are signed up to serve at the Samaritan Center TODAY after school. Please meet in Campus Ministry directly after the bell as we need to leave promptly. Let Mrs. Finlay know if you cannot go: Lauren Milac, Summer Mills, Rachel Ziemba, Anna Ziemba, katie Toole, Anna Sasser, Sun Angubolkul, Eric Little, John Lynch, Cassandra Finkbeiner, Jared Saya
- Get Up and Dance! There will be a Salsa Club meeting TODAY at 2:45 in Room 306.
- Mandatory Neuroscience Club meeting in Room 314 at 2:50 TODAY. All members MUST attend!
- High School Math Team: We have a home meet on Tuesday, December 8th. Please let Mr. Mort, Mrs. Weidner or Mr. Conroy know if you are attending.