Calling all artists, grades 7-12….. The 2016 Auction Program Cover Contest is on! This year’s cover contest is for a student who displays artistic talent in colorful drawing on a 8 ½ x 11 (portrait orientation) size piece of white paper. The 2016 Lasallian Dinner & Auction theme is “Aloha CBA!” Think Hawaiian! Display the theme name somewhere on the page. All submissions must be turned in to Annemarie Mosley, Associate Director of Special Events in the Development Office by Monday, January 11th. The winning artwork will be printed on the cover of 500 auction programs for the evening of the auction on April 9, 2016. The winner will also receive $100.
- All Jr. High students are invited to the Jr. High Pajama Christmas Party Movie Night tomorrow in the LGI from 7:00-9:30! Come watch Elf on the big screen and eat some Christmas cookies! Cost is $5 at the door.
- Attention Junior High Lasallian: Our next meeting will be Monday, December 14th from 2:45-3:30. We will begin in the chapel for prayer and then head to Room 401 for a very special service project! I hope you can join us. Any 7th or 8th grader is welcome! Questions? See Mrs. Major
- Semi-Formal Dance – will take place on Saturday, December 12th from 8-11pm. Tickets are $10 and will be sold during lunch starting Monday (12/7). This year’s theme is tropical. All students attending must arrive by 8:30. Non-CBA guests are allowed, but they must be current high school students & a non-CBA Guest Form must be completed and turned in to Mr. Mullaney before a ticket can be purchased for the guest.
- Jubilee – There is a rehearsal for instrumentalists tomorrow in the Band Room.
- The Upper Room will be meeting in Room 210 on TODAY from 2:45-3:30 and if students plan on attending to email Mr. Cusano.
- There will be a Mock Trial meeting this Saturday, December 12th from 8-10 a.m. in the LGI. If you are unable to make it, please let Mr. Paris know by Friday.