1. All students, faculty, staff and parents: There will be a showing of the documentary “@home” at Eastern Hills Bible Church, Cazenovia Road, Manlius on Wednesday, January 22 at 7:00 PM. Clothing donations will be accepted by the Rescue Mission, which is sponsoring the showing. Admission is free. This documentary is an inspiring story of a man’s mission to end homelessness.
2. Get ready to move! The CBA Drama Department will host a Zumbathon on Saturday, January 25, 2014, in the Callahan Gym from 11 am to 1 pm, to raise funds for the spring musical, Beauty and the Beast. Led by a professional Zumba instructor, Mrs. Christina Ciereck ‘96, the event promises to be loads of fun and a great work out for beginners and experts. Tickets are $5 presale from the CBA main office or $7 at the door. Join the fun and help a great cause! For more information, see Mr. Moretti or Ms. Feldmeth.
1. The next Jr. High event will be SNOW TUBING on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 5:30 to 8:30 at Four Seasons. Admission is $15 and signups will be during homeroom. Bring $ for food as it is not provided.
1. Attention Juniors: Please remember to give your final payment ($210) for the class trip to Washington, DC to your homeroom teacher this week.
2. Attention Juniors: Anyone interested in being on the prom 2014 committee? There will be a meeting on Thursday, January 23rd at 2:40pm in room 405. See you there!